part 5

NALA'S POV

I gasp did he just threaten me with sex, ohh, he did this is hot. But I obey and let him undress me and we walk to the bathroom I see a white bathroom. Why am I surprised? It has a two-person sink with a glass shower and a white tub that is now filled with bubbles and water. I get in the shower and lay down letting my muscles relax.

"Thank you for today my mom really likes you." I laugh and so does he. I like him, he is good... I don't know what this is 'partner'. He takes a rag grabs soap before putting it on my arm.

"Your dad is cool." I say, looking at him and trying to hide my smile. He cocks a brow at me and smirks before lifting my arms and getting my underarms making me laugh and kick in the tub splashing water on him.

"Stop that tickles." I laugh oh my fucking God it tickles. I push his arm away and end up splashing water all over his shirt. I look at it now it is a white shirt and now that it is wet I can see his muscles. Those amazing rock hard abs. He catches me staring and takes off his shirt. It was that way that guys do in the movies before they have sex, it was really sexy.

"Hai finito di violentarmi gli occhi." I giggle before shaking my head no before giggling again. Goes over to my legs and lifts one before taking the rag and washing it. He keeps going closer to my core, which is making me a little horny. He moves even closer, scratch that a lot horny. Then I feel him stick two fingers in me, I look at him and all he does is smile.

(Are you done eye raping me.)

This sexy asshole is gonna make me come in my relaxing time. He pumps faster into me making me moan and whimper. All of a sudden I feel that knot in my stomach and he goes faster splashing a little water. I start to moan loudly when I finally release myself. I sigh in relief as he places a kiss on my lips. He then finishes washing me up and grabs a towel so I can get out. The towel is a little tight but durable. As I walk out into his room I find a black silky pajama set and go to put it on.

"So I am spending the night." I look at him and smile. He shakes his head, yes and I smile wiggling my eyebrows. I get on the bed and go to my phone texting Jasmine telling her I will be spending the night don't wait up.

"Well, I just want to give you a heads up like if I am half asleep or very tired I get delusional and horny." I say very embarrassedly I laugh and nod.

"I am going to go and shower I will be back." He says before walking out and going to the bathroom. I get under the covers and turn on the tv.

...

20 MINUTES LATER

I am dozing off when I feel the bed dip beside me, I roll over to face him and weakly smile. "What took you so long."

Why did I just say that I must be sleep drunk? He pulls me by my waist and kisses my neck. These past four days have been crazy, I have been saved from a creepy bald guy, I had the best head of my life but let's not talk about that, I met my fake sexy Italian boyfriends family. What else oh and got caught by my best friend while having a heavy make-out session with Lorenzo.

"Nala go to sleep your delusional." He laughs and I giggle before tucking my head in his chest and sigh. I am totally delusional but that doesn't mean anything. This might be me or my sleepy side talking but I want to have sex. So I turn around and rub my ass against the front of his pants. Hoping that he will catch on.

"Nala stop what are you doing." He asks before grabbing my hips and gripping them tight to stop me from moving. I moan in response, oh god that feels good. I turn and face him before grabbing his chin to urge him to kiss me. He pecks my lips and grabs my wrist before putting it above my head now hovering over me. I lift my hip to his and try to rub but fail because he grips my hip harder making me moan again.

"What does it look like." I say biting my lip. He looks at me confused I take that as my opportunity to use my hand and grab his shaft before rubbing it through his pants. He groans and shakes his head before grabbing my hand and pinning it above my head with the other one.

"I know you don't want me to stop so stop holding back and fuck me already." I wine he says nothing and before I know it he is kissing me again and this time rougher and hotter. He starts going down placing hot steamy kisses on my neck making me moan. I can't move my wrist to touch him but I like it that way. Lorenzo then gets to my shirt before throwing it off and grabbing one of my and sucking in it making me arch my back and moan. He then takes his other hand and plays with them before moving down more leaving a trail of hot kisses. He gets to the waistband of my pants and starts taking them off leaving me naked. He spreads my legs and goes lower and kisses me right on my core making me moan and jump.

"Lorenzo more." I cry, he then starts licking and sucking my core I lower my hands to his curly hair and tug on it lightly earning a groan from him. He continues these steps licking sucking until I feel the knot in my stomach and release myself.

"Thank you that was so fucking amazing." He chuckles before kissing my lips and pulling me in again. I turn to face him this time.

"Can I tell you something?" I look at him and he nods letting me know I can.

"I like you like I like like you." I giggle and they drift off to sleep.

*Just to clarify some things Nala was fine she was just very tired and like said when she is half asleep or is very tired she gets horny. Anyways sorry for the late update this just comes off of the top of my head so you know. Night.*

Xoxo Chocolat queen