part 7

NALA'S POV

THE DAY OF THE BALL

I wake up to an empty bed I look around for him but Lorenzo was nowhere to be found. So I decided to text.

*text messages are italicized*

"Hey, where are you."

"I am running errands, I will see you later."

"Okay, I will see you later."

"

Okay see you there 😉"

...

I get up and Jasmine telling her to get makeup and dresses and shoes for the ball. I can't fucking wait I haven't been to a ball in years. I get up and pull on one of his hoodies and pairs of sweat pants. I go downstairs to find Tahlia one of Lorenzo's sister in laws she is married to Leonardo. I like her she is so fucking awesome she is really funny.

"Ehi ragazza." I smile and go into the fridge to look for something to eat. I grab a bacon, eggs, cheese, and bread.

(Hey girly)

"Mattina, " I start cooking my breakfast sand which is making my mouth water damn I am so hungry.

"So what are you doing today," Tahlia asks I take the bacon out of the pan. What am I doing today? I guess getting ready.

"Well, first I am going to get my best friend Jasmine who is going to help me get ready. Probably go shopping. Why " I explain she takes a sip of her coffee as assemble my sandwich. She eyes my food and I smile at h cutting it in half.

"Here culo grasso." I give her the other half of my sandwich she smiles and sticks out her tongue playfully before we bite into our sandwich.

...

I call Jasmine and tell her that I am going to go and pick her up so we can go shopping. I put on some clothes that I packed and left to go and get Jasmine.

I go into the house and see Jasmine with a small bag and I grab some of my favorite shower and beauty products and we leave. We jump in the car and my phone goes off. I look and see Lorenzo is calling me.

"Hello, " I smile and Jasmine rolls her eyes but then laughs and smiles.

"Where are you." I can tell he is tired. He has been in his office all day and I feel bad.

"On my way to your house to get ready. Why?" I hope he is okay I mean being a business can be hard I would know. I take a turn into the dunk in donuts drive-thru.

"Come by to my office I wanna see you." I smile and mute myself so I can order and leave I take him off mute and tell him we are on our way.

...

We get out of the car and go into the building. The building its self is tall but inside it is very exquisite there is a big desk with a lady. She is wearing a suit with a skirt and heels. She looks at me and her face looks as if she is discussed. I look at her and give the same energy.

"I am looking for Lorenzo's office." I look at Jasmine and she is not happy with her if looks could kill this lady would be dead.

"I am sorry but you need to have an appointment if you want to see Mr.Ferrari." I look at her and smirk before I put my curls in a bun and jump on the desk and grab the lady's shirt.

"I said where is Lorenzo's office." She shakes her head so I grab her hair and slam her head on the desk. I am not in the mood to deal with snobby as bitches.