Part 3

TWO DAYS LATER (WEDNESDAY)

NALA'S POV

It's been two days since I have seen Lorenzo and to be honest, I kind of want him. Yeah, we have text but it is not the same as his touch or presence or his smell. He smells like mint and it is really hot.

"Hey bitch, stop thinking about 'tall sexy man' and listen to me." Jasmin waves her hands in my face and yells some more.

"Ok, damn, and I wasn't even thinking about him." I am totally lying but she doesn't need to know that.

"So he needs you to pretend to be his girlfriend, and you said yes." I nodded yes both times I told jazz because why wouldn't I? She is my bestfriend we been friend's since diapers.

"Are you going to meet up with him this week before you guys leave." I was thinking about it but I want him to call me if he wants to then I am ok, but he has to make the first moves.

"I think so I will see." I don't know but jazz seems very interested in it. I am catching really happy vibes from her. I smile and pull out my phone. I see a text from Lorenzo.

*Text messages are italicized*

"Hey cookie what are you doing tonight."

"Nothing.  Why."

"I am coming to get you in an hour. Wear something comfortable."

"Ok see you then."

...

I put my phone down and sigh, what could he possibly want now. It's not like I am complaining or whatever. I smile and leave to get ready.

...

I am listening to my music when I get out the shower I wrap myself in a towel and walk out to get some clothes. I see a dark figure in my room I turn on the light to see Lorenzo sitting in my bed looking at me.

"What are you doing here." I wrap the towel around me tighter and go towards him.

"I told you to be ready in an hour." I shake my head what is he talking about I still got like fifteen minutes to get ready.

"What it has not been an hour already I got like fifteen minutes left." He shakes his head and laughs and mumbling something under his breath.

"Nessun cookie, in realtà sei in ritardo di quindici minuti." What, I walk to my phone and see that I am fifteen minutes late. Fuck me, well I mean that is not a bad idea.

(No cookie, you're actually fifteen minutes late.)

"A cosa stai pensando." Oh nothing just you pounding into me like a maniac because of your sexy deep Italian accent and the way you speak Italian, you know nothing big.

(What are you thinking about.)

"Nothing. Anyway, I need to get dressed so the door is over there." He laughs and shakes his head before looking me up and down then looking at my eyes again.

"It's not like I haven't seen any of it before." Oh so he wants to play games we can play games. I shake my head and walk over to him slowly before bending down and whispering into his ear. "Papi potresti voler trattenere il tuo piccolo amico dopo, non credo che possa gestirlo."

(Papi you may want to keep your little friend after, I don't think he can handle it.)

He laughs, his laugh is so sexy, then he grabs my chin and leans in near my ear before whispering." First, nothing about me is little don't forget I can play games too, and second I don't think you wanna start playing games with me because I always win."

I back away feeling a little turned on before shrugging my shoulders and walking over to my dresser. I drop my towel and reach in my drawer for my lace underwear set I call them my 'clubbing underwear set' because they are really sexy, plus I like to show off. I pull the panties up slowly making sure to bend so he can see everything. I then put on the bralette but before I do I walk over to my body length mirror and pull my boobs up before fixing myself. Just to tease him a little I shift on my heels rubbing my hands up and down my curves. I walk back to my dresser and tie my curls into a messy bun. I look for a pair of tight biker shorts that are shorter than usual and a crop tank top. I turn to see Lorenzo get up and walk over to me he puts his hands on the back of my thighs and rubs them before squeezing my ass than leans down while grabbing my chin.

He starts kissing me slow and passionate I get really excited into the kiss and put my hand through his curly hair before tugging on it lightly wanting the kiss to be faster and rougher. Which he realizes and proceeds to do so. He kisses me rougher and faster than pushes me up against the nearest wall, pulling my legs up and warping them around his waist. I take one of my hands and reach for his belt and rub him through his pants. " Sei così fottutamente sexy." He says between kisses.

(You're so fucking sexy.)

I hear the door click and jazz walks in and we freeze he lets me down and we both stare at Jasmin before she starts bursting out with laughter. "Damn sorry I didn't know you two were in here about to fuck."

I laugh and rub the back of my neck before, I look at Lorenzo up and down and notice that his pants have a big bulge in them so I step in front of him. "Yeah sorry about that we were just leaving right."

Jasmin gasps and starts jumping before she says the most embarrassing words I have ever heard. "SO, this is the tall sexy guy you where talking about earlier."

She laughs and I shake my head before pushing her out of my room, I turn to Lorenzo to see him smirking before going into my closet and grabbing me a coat, I slip on my slides and we leave.

...

"So you have been talking about me." He looks at me and I laugh nervously before shaking my head yes.

"So what did you say." He raises his brow before I laugh again and shake my head before replying.

"Oh you know, I met this tall sexy Italian guy from the club he saved me so we went back to his place and did oral. Oh, and did I tell you best head in I ever had in my life." I sarstoically say, even tho everything is was true. He chuckles before saying the best words ever.

"Well, yea you do give the best head. That I have ever gotten." I smile and come closer to him and wiggle my brows.

"Oh, really I do well, that's the only thing you will be getting from me, mister." I know I am lying so hard right now but I can't trust him. I don't just let people fuck me they have to work which a lot of men try and fail.

"Oh don't get too cocky because I can take you right now in this car. And when I mean you won't be able to walk for weeks I mean weeks." I gasped he said it so cold and emotionless but also a huge turn on but it was as different than our usual play.

"Are you ok you seem different." He shakes his head, yes and I look him in the eyes. He is lying, I don't know what for but I am sure he was not going to tell me.

"So where are we heading because I am hungry." We had been driving for a while now. I had just finished my snacks but now I wanted real food.

"You just ate." He laughs and so do I but his next word shocked me." You are going to be introduced to my family and we are going to have dinner."

...

*well, sorry guys but that is it for this chapter what do you think is going to happen between Lorenzo and Nala. What do you think her family is going to say about Nala will they like her let's see.*