part 22

NALA'S POV

I open my eyes and see Lorenzo starting down at me I smile and sit up. "Morning Papi, "

"Morning cookie, how do you feel." He ask a cold breeze sweeps threw the room I feel goosebumps on my arm I shiver and pull the blanket up more, "you cold?"

"Yes, and I feel weird." I say smiling had chuckles and pulls me in closer. I start to trace the lines of his muscular stomach.

"Is it a good weird or a bad weird." He asks and I think I don't know I have never been pregnant before so it's just a weird, weird.

"I just a weird kind of weird." I explain going in detail about all of this stuff Lorenzo just nods and we tall about what goes on during pregnancy and all the knowledge that I got mostly from google I guess I will have to go and find some books to read later today.

"So what are you doing today." I ask and he cuddles into more one me as I play with his hair.

"It depends on what you want to do." He answers running his hand along the sides on my body. I love that feeling when every time he touches me it's like a tingling sensation where ever he last touches.

"Fuck me." I say with a devilish smile he grips my hips with a confused face I arch my back and hooking my arms around his neck. "What?"

"I want you to pound into me until I can't take it anymore." I say whispering into his ear he grabs my ass and starts kissing down my neck.

"Cookie you are very tempting but not right now." He says trying to get up off of the bed but I wrap my legs around his waist trying to keep him down.

"So now we can't have sex." He shakes his head, yes and I press my hips against his feeling his hard member and rubbing against it making him grip my hips tighter trying to still me. "You will have sex with me."

"Nala come on stop being like this." He says getting up. "You are being childish."

"Well I am carrying your baby so you have to carry me." He sighs and walks to the bathroom with me on him and he gets ready for the day as well as dressing me. We walk downstairs to the kitchen and see everybody in there eating breakfast.

"What the fuck are you two doing." Karys says I smile and Lorenzo sighs he grabs a cup of coffee.

"What your fucking mouth, but yeah what the fuck are you two doing." Franco says I laugh and Lorenzo grunts and I try to grab the coffee and Lorenzo lifts it up.

"No you're pregnant and she is being childish don't mind her." He says I try for the cup again but he smacks my ass instead.

"Asshole, " I mumble he looks at me with a scowl and I smile brightly acting as if I did nothing wrong.

"What did you just say." He asks with anger in his voice my eyes widen and I jump down from off of him and walk away. "Jazz, Nyla, Karys we are going shopping hurry up I am going to change into something better."

I walk upstairs and change into a cute bodysuit and jean skirt with a pair of white sneakers and I put my hair up into buns.