part 44

NALA'S POV

"What brings you to our humble home." Eleanor says I shake my head taking a seat and sigh shaking my head.

"Ne and Lorenzo are fighting." I say she comes up to me giving me a hug I hug her back tearing up.

"He said I needed to grow up because ended up stripping when he refused to dance with me." I say she shakes her head I look at her and see sadness and amusement in her eyes why is she amused.

"Well then he should have danced with you and you shouldn't have stripped by now you should know that these Ferrari men are very positive." She explains I nod with my eyes still tear she is right she takes a set next to me and grabs a hold of my hand.

"I know I tried to apologize but he ignored me the whole day but then when he was ready he did something revengeful then he tells me to grow up." I say starting to cry but I stop myself I am not going to cry over no asshole I know that I did something wrong but I tried to apologize for it.

"Well honey go back and try to talk to him if he doesn't want to talk make him talk, " she says pointing a finger at me I sit up straight and sniff wiping my eyes, "and don't worry about the babies we still have mile and diapers."

"Yea your right I will make him listen and talk with me and thank you for taking care of the boys I will go see them before I leave." I say I go see the boys they look so happy after spending a little time out before coming back home when I get there the house seems empty so I go upstairs and get changed into some short shorts and a tank top. After getting into I walk back to the bed and here he is the man of the hour.

"We need to talk." I say he looks at me and rolls his eyes now he is asking for it I walk to the side of his bed and stand in front of him.

"I said we need to talk." I say harsher this time he doesn't say anything I stomp to the closet and get out two belts  I stomp back to him and grab his arm and put it in the belt loop and tie it to the bed.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing." He yells I smile and grab his other hand doing the same he tried to yank them so I straddle his lap smiling.

"We are going to talk so sit still and enjoy." I say he looks at me and I smile wider because he looks really disoriented.

"Now I apologize for what did at the party it was very immature of me and I am sorry." I say he looks at me annoyed I hug him even if he can't hug me back I just felt like it was the right thing to do.

"I am sorry as well for being so rude and telling you that you need to grow up." He says apologetically I smile at him hoping for one back and he returns it.

"So are we done being mad at each other." I say batting my eyelashes he smiles and nods I lean in and give him a slow passionate kiss taking my time to show him how much I care.

"I want you, " I whisper in his ear I start to grind against him trying to hold back my whimpers.

"I want you to." He says in a raspy voice I smile and unbuckle his belt pulling down his jeans I take off my bottoms as well. I grab his hard cock and taking it into my mouth getting it wet after it's nice and wet I sit up and slid down onto him.

"Oh, Lorenzo!" I cry bouncing into him I lean down making sure to hit that spot  I go in for a hungry kiss I open my mouth allowing him to put his trouble in we fight for domination even if he is still and cuffed to the bed he still one. I pull back for some air. I start going faster coming close to my climax.

"I am going, OH!" I scream reaching my peak I stop and lean on his chest catching my breath. After catching my breath I get up and smile pulling my bottoms back up. I grab his member licking the pre-cum off and giving the tip a little kiss before putting it back in his pants.

"What the fuck." He says I smile and start to unbuckle his wrist not saying a word, "Was this revenge sex for me doing revenge sex to you."

"Hell yeah now we are not mad at each other so let's go and get the boys." I say he starts to breathe heavily I take off the second one and go to put them back.

"I am going to spank the shit out of you!" He yells when I turn around he is right behind me fuming with rage he starts talking toward me and I start sweating I try and look for an escape I run and swiftly pass him making a break for the stairs. When I get down I run to the kitchen and into the pantry I sit and close the door. I start breathing heavily.

"Where the hell are you, " he yells I can hear him getting closer after a while I don't hear him and sigh letting go of the breath I was holding. Suddenly the door swings open and there he is an angry Lorenzo he pulls me by the arm hauling me over his shoulder I start to kick and yell.

"You can't get mad that I used you!" I say he holds my legs down and smacks my ass hard enough to leave a stinging sensation I whimper like a sad puppy.

"Oh yes, I can just like you did now I am going to spank the shit out of you!" He says we get to the living room and he sits down throwing me over his knees. I yelp and he lands three hard smacks on my ass not letting me get a break.

"That's for showing everybody what is mine."

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"And that's for tieing me to the bed when I am daddy."

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"That's for the revenge sex of the revenge sex." He says smacking me again right I can tell my ass is going to bruised. He pulls down my bottoms and rubs making me sigh before he comes down hard again making me moan.

"Oh you're enjoying this are you, " he says I look back at him biting my lip I wiggle my ass and smile, "tu ragazza malata malata."

(You sick sick girl.)

"Mmmm I am what are you going to do about." I say lowly shaking my ass he looks at it and I smile more he shakes his head rubbing my ass.

"Absolutely nothing now get up we have infants to get," He says pulling my bottoms up he smacks it one more time before I get up sitting on my knees, "go put some pants on."

"No, and no sex for two days but when we do have sec I want to be railed." I say pointing my finger at him he smiles leaning down giving me a kiss he then nods and gets up leaving me for a bit before coming back with pants in his hand.

"Put these on, " he demands holding out the pants I shake my head he walks closer sitting me on the couch he slides the pants on and we throw shoes on leaving. I just love my life.

*I only a couple chapters left and we are done 😭.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen