part 21

NALA'S POV

Oh shit, shit, shit, shit. What the fuck holy mother of fuck. "I'm I'm I'm, "

"YOU'RE FUCKING PREGNANT NALA." She shouts getting up and jumping up and down. Matteo gets up and hugs jazz like they were having a baby. I get up and walk to my room going to my mirror looking at my stomach. Holding it cradling it, cradling my baby.

"Nala are you ok." I hear jazz ask behind me she places a hand on my shoulder and I turn to face her.

"Yes, I am actually." I day truthfully the only thing I was thinking about now was what I am going to tell Lorenzo. How am I going to tell him?

"I have to go." I say going into my drawers and grabbing some clothes. And throwing them in a bag.

"Where are you going." Matter asks holding my bag I grab it and place it on the bed I take off my sweater and put on a tank top then a zip-up hoodie.

"I need to think so I am going to take a drive." I say putting on my slide, jazz comes up to me and gives me a pair of extra shoes.

"Okay just be careful and be safe, I love you, sis." She says hugging me I hug her back and I let a couple of tears fall then pull away grab my bag sling it over my shoulder and grab my keys.

"Nala be safe and we love you." Matteo says I nod before heading out. I get into the car and start driving I don't know where but I drive. All I was able to think about was Lorenzo and my future, what am I going to do? How am I going to tell him? How is he going to react? I drive around for hours until I finally go to Lorenzo's house before getting out of the house I check myself to make sure I look fine before going in.

"Hey Nala, " Nyla says greeting me in a hug. I hug her back with a smile.

"Lorenzo's in his room upstairs." She says pulling out her phone I thank her and head up to our room I open the door and see Lorenzo in a dangerously low towel showing his V line, drying his hair with another.

"Hello cookie, " He says I smile and walking up and kissing him.

"Hi Papi, " I say with a big smile on my face he smiles back grabbing me by the waist and bringing me in for a kiss this time it's for longer.

"So how was your day." He asks I don't know how to answer that so I just pull him in for a kiss I move my hands to his hair tugging on it lightly he picks me up and sits me on the bed. I take my bag off and throw it then going back to kissing him. I take off my shirt and pants I then grab Lorenzo by his arms and starts kissing him down his neck and chest.

"Nala, mmm, I just got out of the shower."He says I try to unravel his towel but he stops me.

"Nala, " he says I laugh and pull him in closer I grab his hand and put it in between my legs.

"Lorenzo come on, " I say laughing he joins in the laughter as well I take off his towel and see that his member is already hard so I take it into my hand and stroke it. For the rest of the night, we go at it until I couldn't anymore.

...