part 4

NALA'S POV

Wait what did he just say his family like the people that he grew up with. I blink at him rapidly. All he does is just laugh and point at me.

"You're a piece of shit I hope you know that." I look out the window and see his house roll up, my mouth and throat get dry. Takes me on his lap and I face him in a straddling position.

"Hey, it's not that bad they just want to know my 'girlfriend' for the ball." He starts kissing my neck and ducking on it before blowing hot air on it.

"Hey my collection is fading away I guess I have to add more." He chuckles and starts kissing and sucking on my neck, making me forget about the situation for now.

...

The door opens but we are too caught up in the moment to realize that a man opens the door."Hello brother."

I freeze but Lorenzo continues before looking at the collection, then he turns to his brother and greets him coldly. "Hello, brother."

Lorenzo and the other guy looks a lot alike, I haven't even thought of Lorenzo having a twin, it's probably because I only know the guy for four days. I get off of Lorenzo's lap and get out of the car followed by Lorenzo himself.

Hello, and who might you be."Lorenzo scuffs and takes my hand before taking me into the house and up to his bedroom.

"Hey who was that, is he your twin?" He looks at me and seems a little off, kind of like cold. I don't know I need to spend more time with him if that ever happens.

"Yes, he is my annoying twin. His name is Leonardo." I laugh didn't know 'mister big scary sexy guy' had a twin this was generally funny.

"What's so funny." He crosses his arms over his chest looking down on me.

*ok so I never establish the height difference but Lorenzo is like 6 feet and Nala is so 5 foot 6 inches*

"You know the fact that you have a twin brother and it's like he is the nice one you're the mean one is pretty funny to me." He cocks a brow up and I pull him down to hug his neck. He hugs my waist and it is a very warm and comfortable feeling. I sigh and pull away, I am nig his girlfriends so why try.

"Hey, I got a question." He looks at me with the same expression as before. It was kind of a warm look but he still had like a 'sexy cold businessman' look. He nods and I nod after.

"Have you ever took a girl home to meet your family?" I look up at him and see him look me in the eyes before he answers.

"No, you will be the first." I smile even if it's a fake relationship. I mean it is only until Friday, but it makes me feel happy knowing that I will be his first. Fake or not.

"So how much time do we have before we have to go down," I ask, he cocks a brow and I smile it's not like what he is thinking although it could be if he wanted it to.

"Why what do you have in mind." He whispers in my ear, I walk to the bed and get on it before laying back, looking at him and wiggling my brows. Does that answer your question?

"Well, I got a question for you Nala." I look at his surprise. Did be just use my name he never uses my name. He usually calls me cookie but it sounds sexy when he says it. I nod my head indicating that he can ask.

"When you say you want people to work for your body. Why." Wow, I was not expecting that. Finally, somebody asks why I have been wanting to explain this to men.

"Well, I don't want to just be an easy lay if you really want me not just sex you would work for my body and me." He looks at me with this look I couldn't put it into words but it felt good. Lorenzo walks to the bed and crawls on top of it and on top of me, he then grabs my chon and pecks my lips.

"Well, it's good to know you are not an easy lay, because I like a woman who is strong and I like a challenge." I smile and peck his lips a couple of times before he just grabs the back of my neck and holds me and we make-out. He then flips us over to where I am straddling him I think he likes that position because with him I am always in it. I lean down to kiss him and whisper in his ear. "Well good to know because I like men who know how to handle me."

I giggle and unbuckle his pants before looking at the huge bulge in his boxers. I stroke his large member through his boxers and hear him groan before taking it out. I shuffle down to his member before taking it into him my mouth sucking. He takes his hand and grabs my hair before pushing my head down further onto his shaft. Then all of a sudden we hear a knock at the. "Lorenzo come to dinner we can't wait to meet her." I think it was a woman who said it because it sounded sweet calming and high-pitched, it had like a motherly tone also.

I stop sucking and he clears his throat before speaking." Coming mother. We will be down in a minute." Seconds after we hear footsteps sounding like they are walking away.

I get off of him and put his member back into his pants and smile. We will finish that later maybe. We get off the bed and dust ourselves off before going down to the dining room. It was white like the rest of the house, the table was brown and so were the chairs with red cushions. There were six girls and five boys and men. Lorenzo guides me to sit next to him near him at the head of the table.

"Hello, family this is my girlfriend Nala." They all greet me and make me feel very welcomed. The food came in and it tasted like real Italian cuisine. Lorenzo family continues to talk all of a sudden I felt a hand on my thigh rubbing little circles. I look to Lorenzo to see him smirk at me and wink before continuing his conversation with Enzo who is his sister Carla's husband.

"So Nala sweetie Lorenzo told me that you were Italian. You are very pretty, you will make cute kids one day." I choke on my drink. Umm, ma'am I just met your son four days ago and this is a fake relationship plus it's a little too early to be talking about kids, but of course, Italians got to have them young.

"Ma non protegger la mia ragazza." He wines. She laughs and Lorenzo looks at her giving her a warning. I hope he knows I understand Italian. I laugh and he looks at me confused.

(Ma don't patronize my girlfriend.)

"Spero che tu sappia che posso ancora capire il tuo, idiota." She smiles and his dad laughs before he chuckles too and shakes his head.

(I hope you know I can still understand you, idiot.)

"I like her she is funny." His dad says he then laughs. Dinner was great it seemed like everybody liked me which was good and I learned that Lorenzo has eight siblings. His father's name is Franco ns his mother's name is Elenora. They all work in business, that's cool.

Dinner was over and so Lorenzo and I went back to his room. I don't know when I am going home but it's getting pretty late. "Hey, when are you gonna take me home. I am getting tired."

I yawned and walk to his bed goes into his bathroom. Before turning the bath on. I can hear the water running it's peaceful, so peaceful that I almost fall asleep. Until I felt Lorenzo nudge me and pull me up. He starts taking off my clothes.

"Hey what are you doing?" I look at him and he just chuckles before taking my hoodie off.

"Come we are going to go and take a bath." Oh well okay, I don't mind, wait did he just say we. I shake my head and stop him.

"No, I don't have anything to wear tomorrow and I am not taking a bath with you." He shakes his head and mumbles something under his breath before going behind me and whispering into my ear.

"I either fuck you hard right now or we go take a bath."

* sorry guys for the late update but stuff happens so just give me a sec. But you make up for it I will try and do a double update.*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen