part 29

NALA'S POV

1 WEEK LATER

I woke up to kisses on my face I smile and open my eyes to see a smiling Lorenzo he kisses my lips I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I spread my legs so he can get in-between them I feel his correction rub against my front I start to moan but he pulls away trailing kisses down my neck and to my arm kissing my knuckles I look up at it was the most beautiful looking ting gold with white diamonds I look at Lorenzo with my mouth open and then back at the ring.

 I spread my legs so he can get in-between them I feel his correction rub against my front I start to moan but he pulls away trailing kisses down my neck and to my arm kissing my knuckles I look up at it was the most beautiful looking ting gold wi...

"So what do you say?" He asks I look at him with my jaw hitting the floor he closes my mouth but I replace it with a huge smile and tears brimming my eyes I pull him down and turning us over straddling him.

"YES!" I scream I am so ducking ecstatic. I scream some but then guards came in running into the door I turn and look at them smiling.

"I AN FUCKING ENGAGED BITCHES I AM FINE THO." I say they all nod and walk out I look down at Lorenzo who is laughing I lean down and kiss him.

"Now my sexy ass future husband what should we do now." I ask but then my stomach starts growing.

"Well, I guess it's time to make breakfast." He says with a huge smile I nod kissing him one last time before getting up and walking to the bathroom using the bathroom and showering getting ready for the day. I decided to wear a black baggy printed tee with some grey biker shorts with my red vans. I let my hair loose and went downstairs into the kitchen and sit on the stool while Lorenzo got to work cooking as the smell of delicious bacon feels the room making my mouth water incomes Matteo smiling.

 I let my hair loose and went downstairs into the kitchen and sit on the stool while Lorenzo got to work cooking as the smell of delicious bacon feels the room making my mouth water incomes Matteo smiling

"Aw, you're making us breakfast." Matteo stated I looked at him and laughed humorlessly.

"Correction he is making me breakfast you have to make your own." I said in a matter-of-factly Lorenzo slides the rest of the breakfast on the plat and I smile brightly as I dig into the scolding hot plate.

"Thanks, babe love you." I say with a full mouth he kisses my forehead as Lorenzo fakes a gag in disgust.

"Love you too and shut up and find Jasmine I am sure she is waiting for you." He deadpans I smile at his coldness and Matteo shakes his head no.