part 30

NALA'S POV

"Ms.Romano are you ready I need you to pull down your skirt a little lower and then we can begin." James said he is the family doctor at the house I obey and pull it down a little bit he then puts the cold liquid he then places the I don't fucking know shit that you can see the baby thing we look at the screen and see two babies instead of one I squint to make sure I ain't seeing things. I turn to Lorenzo who is looking at the screen with a smile.

"You see this shit right." I ask him he looks at me and nods I squint again.

"Okay doc, sir do you see two fetuses on that screen." I ask squinting he nods as well looking at me concerned.

"You are having twins!" He says and I laugh at him as if I actually had two fucking demon spawns in me.

"You are serious, " I ask he nods I look at Lorenzo and he is smiling brightly I grab his collar, " you put two fucking demon spawns in me you asshole."

"My love it's going to be great so now you only have three left." He says and pecks my lips I scowl at him and let go of his collar and we turn back to the doctor.

"Okay it seems you have two beautiful healthy baby boys keep up with the prenatal and to avoid stretch marks I recommend aloe to rub on your stomach every day after a bath. I will be back with your pictures so just clean up and then you're ready to go." He explains we nod and obey I take a napkin and wipe myself off and pull my skirt up.

"Are you mad at me." He asks and I turn to him grabbing my purse with a mean clear.

"Non lo so?" I ask in Italian the doctor comes in with pictures and I take them leaving the room.

(I don't know am I?)

"Cookie stop being like that we are having twins." He says with a smile and I role my eyes walking to the car.

"Non sei tu quello che trasporta due demoni.  Ora prendiamo del cibo." I say and he sighs as we get into the car.

(You are not the one carrying two demons. Now let get some food.)

"But I do love my boys and I do love you it's just now I am going to have to push out two of them it scares me." I say sniffing fuck these mixed emotions ugh. He chuckled and holds me in his arms

"Baby I will not let anyone hurt you I fucking love you now let's get you fed we have two on the way." He promises I giggle at the last part he kisses my forehead and we ride to sonic to grab some food because I was saving their ice cream.

...

"So Lorenzo, " I say he looks at me and I smile at him he looks back at his phone waiting for me I take his phone and shut it off. "When are we going to tell everybody we are engaged."

"We can do it now later, tomorrow whenever you want. It's up to you my love." He says kissing my hand with the ring on it. We drive to get the food and once it's in front of me I dig in.

"So Papi we are having twin boys any name suggestion." I ask eating a fry. He looks deep in thought and shakes his head no.

"I have a suggestion, " he says wiggling his eyebrows and leaning in closer to me kissing my neck he leans in more small tingles rush over my body.

"We are not going to have car sex while I am pregnant." I say in a low moan I full away from him and peck his lips. He raises a brow and I smile.

"Oh don't get wrong I am so horny right now but I need room." I say biting my lip and squeezing my legs together. I am so wet right now.

"Good because we are almost home." He says kissing me I deepen the kiss and feel Lorenzo run his hand up my thigh.

"I love you baby." He says in-between kisses. We have a hot make-out session until we get out of the house. He gets out of the car and brings me close carrying me bridal style into the house.