part 26

NALA'S POV

I hope out of bed run into Lorenzo's office in only a satin crop shirt and shorts that barely cover my ass. When I bust into the office I see a bunch of men and a couple of women sitting having a meeting they look at me all of the guys basically eye-fucking me and women scowling at me shooting daggers. I face Lorenzo to see his face go from shocked to lustful to rage, " Lorenzo jazz got taken."

"What, "He says emotionless I guess since he is in front of all these people he has to be cold heartless Lorenzo.

"Yea we need to hurry up and get her before he hurts her." I exclaim he nods telling everybody to leave and they will talk later.

"Who called you?" He asks walking up to me with furrowed brows.

"Mattia he told me to come alone if I want to help her." I say taking in a breath I didn't know I was holding Lorenzo pulls me in for a hug and rubbing my back and kissing my head calming me down.

"Cookie, calmati, la troveremo." He says breaking away from the hug he pulls out his phone and I see him dial Matteo's number.

(Cookie calm down we are going to find her.)

"Hello?" He says into the phone a look of concern and rage.

"Okay, okay we are coming we are going to find her." He says ensuring him he hangs up and we go upstairs.

"Go change into something comfortable." He says and I nod kissing his cheek I change into one of Lorenzo's hoodie and black leggings with some running sneakers. I walk to the car instead of the boring SUV he was sitting in a black Ferrari.

"Okay, we are going to your parent's house." He says and we speed off he is turning corners speeding past the pretty lights of Italy. When we get there we get out of the car and see Matteo pacing on the front steps. I get out and run up to him.

"What happened where is she, are you okay?!" I asked frantically he nods sadly Lorenzo places a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know where she is we went in and she said she was thirsty so she went to get a drink but then 20 minutes pass and she is not back so I go see what's taking so long and find this note. Nobody knows about this." He explains balling his fist at his sides I pull him in for a hug and he hugs me back tightly.

"We are going to find her and when I see that son of a bitch I will kill him," I say promising him he nods and pulls away.

"We need to call him again and inform Mom and dad so they can know Nala you need to check all of your staff and make sure you figure out who the rat is." He says and we nod in unison I go into the house and start screaming as if somebody was breaking in and trying to hurt me then a bunch of guards comes in so do my parents looking confused I stand in the middle of Lorenzo and Matteo looking pissed as fuck crossing my arms over my chest.