part 10

NALA' POV

* okay so lately I have been trying to find words to use like dick and vagina I found them so here we are*

I try to roll over and take the covers but I am stopped because of Lorenzo's big ass arm so I push it off of me but he puts his arm right back and mumbles.
I try again with no success. I then try and push his chest. "Lorenzo I know your up move your arm, "

"Go to sleep, " he says as he pulls me in closer. I try to lift his arm again and manage to this time I get up out of the bed and walk into the bathroom. I hear footsteps follow behind me.

"What are you doing at this hour biscottio." He says grabbing my wraps his arms around my waist we walk to the wall and I flick on the light.

(Cookie)

"Well if you wanna join me I am about to take a shower, " I say unraveling his hands and stripping out of the clothes that I have on now. I walk into the shower and start the water, and then walk out to tie my hair up. Lorenzo looks at me and I stare at him looking him up and down and notice a bulge in his boxer. It's not too early to play games, so I get into the shower and grab my rag before getting my coconut smelly soap and washing up my body. I closed the door to tempt him more and it worked he gets into the shower and grabs me by the waist I feel his cock poke my back.

"Bene, dato che sono qui perché non ci divertiamo un po '." He says in my ear making me shiver. He starts kissing my neck, I move my neck to the side to give him more access. He pushes us a little until we are under the showerhead I feel the warm water run down my back.

(Well since I am in here why don't we have some fun.)

"Remove your hair tie." He demands

"No my hair is gonna get knotty." I wine.

He slaps my ass and it stings so I rub it, "I am the boss, now do as I say."

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. I look him in the eyes and see him with a serious expression on his face before he smacks my ass again and this time it hurts even more but it also feels good. "What the fuck did I say."

I stare at him and take my hair out of the bun and he rewards me with a smile and leans down and kisses me I respond and wrap my hands in his hair tugging on it. He moves his hands around my body feeling me up and down he then starts to lift me by my thighs so I jump and he catches me without breaking out kiss wrong my legs around his waist. His cock presses at my entrance, he then grabs my ass and lowers me onto his shaft. He walks up to the nearest glass wall and presses me against it while trailing warm hot kisses and pumping into me slowly filling me each time.

"Lorenzo st- stop, " I could nearly get my words out.

"Stop what biscotto." He says thrusting into me slowly but pounds into me as well.

"Use your words, " he says in the crook of my neck. He is probably giving me hickeys.

"Go fa- faster, st- stop teasing m-me." I can nearly talk it feels so good but I want hard, rough sex. He chuckles and thrust and pounds into me really hard I start to moan and my eyes start to roll to the back of my head. I start to kiss his neck I get to his sweet spot and start to suck on it and hear him groan and he picks up the pace and goes faster.

"Oh, cazzo...SÌ!" I shout and he slows down a little, he then pulls out and flips me over to where I am facing the glass and plunges back into me making me feel the familiar knot in my lower stomach.

(Oh fuck...YES)

"Lorenzo I am going to cum." I moan he continues to fucking destroy my insides. He then pulls out and lifts me to the point where his face is in between my legs. He then starts to suck on my clit and entering a finger. I cry out in pleasure. I hold onto his shoulder for support my legs start to shake violently and I release myself. Lorenzo then drops me and turns me around again pounding into me.