SEQUAL

The sequel 'Our Little Lovely Secret' is out if you want to read it I just posted the first 4 chapters chapter 5-6 will come out tomorrow night or not the day after that.

"Mavis I just don't want you to get hurt."  He says I sigh and look away feeling a little hurt.

"Why can't you just let be with him."I say sadly he grabs my chin and looks me in the eyes.

"Because he is not right for you." He says leaning in a bit so I do the same looking at plump his lips.

"Then who is."I ask he looks at me and smirks then lean in more.

"Me." With that, he kisses hard and passionately I return the kiss griping his hair he pulls always and I catch my breath.

"Let me rephrase that you belong to me."

It's tuff being the only girl out of two sets of twin boys especially in a mafia family and especially when you have a crush on your brother's best friend add a baby and you have one messy dish. Especially when she is 16 and pregnant by him.

This story contains ⚠️ MATURE SCENES AND LANGUAGE ⚠️

* I also want to say thank you for the 152k views and 3.41k votes I never thought this would happen so thank you guys and love you ❤  hope everybody is safe and healthy comment vote share follow do whatever 🤪😂*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen