part 39

NALA'S POV

"Time to get up." I open my eyes and turn to the noise and see Jasmine smiling at me I look down and see a sheet over me.

"Hey." I say getting up holding the sheet to me and walk into the closet putting my robe on.

"Hey come on get dressed we are going out." She says as she leaves with a wink I nod and take a shower giggling from the events of last night. After showering and lotioning up I decide to put on a black lace bodysuit, pale green pants, black heels, and a mine Luis Viton bag. I keep my hair out and just let the curls hang with light make up some gold hoops. Since I was feeling so confident I decided to but this on I walk out of the room after putting on some perfume and meet Jasmine in the kitchen.

"Wow, you must feel like a new woman dressed like that." She says sipping on a cup I smile and grab a mug making me some coffee.

"I do I feel powerful." I exclaim I grab chocolate-filled croissants pop it into the oven.

"So how was it?" She asked and I explained everything to while I eat a light breakfast from the beginning to end she laughs at me when I thought I peed myself. We continue to talk about it until we grab a car and drive.

"That's how you know they are a keeper." She says as I pull into the parking lot of Eleanor's house we get out and walk into the how's feeling as confident as I am I giggle when Nyla and Karys sees me.

"You look hot." Karys says I thank her and kiss the baby's that are playing on the mat. I bend down and grab both of them holding them.

"Hey baby's doesn't mawme look haut yes shwe does yes." I coo at them they smile and try to talk back making me smile so cute. Putting them down and kissing them again I walk into the kitchen where I know Eleanor will be.

"Hi, suocera." I say she turns and smiles hugging me I see she is making cookies I can smell them and they smell delicious.

(Mother in law)

"Non sembri diverso." She says turning me around she shakes her head and them laughs we sit and talk waiting for the cookies to bake.

"Did the babies make a fuss. I know that Dante can be demanding I guess he gets it from his father." I explain and she laughs minutes later my mother walks in and hugs my Eleanor seems they have been friendly and them she turns to me wiggling her brows I shake my head. We hug and talk but now I think it's time to leave.

"Where is Lorenzo he didn't say anything."

"He is in the office." She explains and I walk to the office knocking on the door and then I enter closing the door behind me. I see Lorenzo in a white button-up with his sleeves rolled up and his hair with that 'just had sexy' look. He looks up at me and smiles a bright smile which makes my heart thump.

"Ciao bello, " I say walking up to him and sitting on his lap placing a loving passionate kiss on his lips he grips my hips and gives them a light squeeze.

(Hello handsome)

"Ciao bellezza, " He replies pecking my lips and my neck I giggle at the contact, "how are you today."

"Amazing."

"I can see I love the outfit." He says gesturing to my outfit I smile and we talk enjoying each other's company.

...

ONE HOUR LATER

We hear a knock at the door and then Jazz pops her head into frame smiling everybody is full of smiles today it's great, "Hey love birds Nala come on remember we have things to do remember."