part 47

NALA'S POV

3 WEEKS LATER

THE NIGHT OF THE DINNER

"HOLA Y BIENVENIDO A NUESTRA CASA!" Carlos says greeting us I smile and step in I look to a smiling Lorenzo shaking Carlos's hand. The only reason why he is being so nice is that I promised him 3 blow jobs anytime he wants I see and pregnant Jessica site and I walk to her pulling her into a hug. For the past three weeks, she, and I have been talking nonstop. She is having a boy and I am going to be another godmother.

(HELLO AND WELCOME TO OUR HOME!)

We walk in and take a seat at the dinner table this house is fabulous, it's like a modern version of a vila it's very bright and cozy. When we take a seat maids start coming in placing small appetizers of Pan Tomaca, it's is a Spanish tomato bread, and some wine.
"This is lovely Carols."

"Thank you Nala so I have heard a lot about you from Jessica, " he says in his strong Spanish accent I look at Jessica and she is smirking at me I roll my eyes and turn back to Carols nodding yes, "she says your the life of a party and a total badass."

"Yea I mean I am badass if I do say so myself and I can be a little wild but other then that I am pretty chill." I say hyping myself up Jessica laughs quietly Lorenzo kisses my cheek and I smile.
The dinner was great Lorenzo was not just acting anymore he was generally being nice the food was amazing and spending time with Jessica and her new life that she is happy with. When we left I was really happy and so was Lorenzo he was glad he got to let all of his problems be resolved.

.
.
.
.

18 YEARS LATER

Well it's been 18 years and I have been through so much Jasmine and Matteo ended up with two kids Julia and Raven Tahlia and Leonardo had one little boy Alonzo Karys and Nala are currently pregnant which is ironic. Jessica and Carols only had two children as well Alejandro and Bae as for me I have had 5 children just like Lorenzo wanted Dante, Roberto, Sebastian, Alonzo, and our baby girl Mavis. My life has been very well over these years but for right now I think I might go crazy with these teenagers but I am trying to push through.

"ALONZO GET YOUR ASS UP YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AND I AM NOT DRIVING YOU!" I yell down the hall I hear a groan and smile kids I am too young for this. I walk down the stairs and see Alejandro and Mavis bickering as always those two there are not even siblings.

"You two stop and eat your food." I say and they stop I walk into the kitchen and see my sweet husband Lorenzo sipping his coffee I walk up to him and rub his shoulders hearing him groan I lean down and kiss him passionately I sit on his lap and peck his before sigh.

"You seem very busy." He says smiling I slouch on him and nods sighing he smiles and chuckles giving me a kiss on the check.

"It's okay you doing a good job, " he says smiling at me he leans in and whispers, "now let's get them out the house so we can be alone."

"Yes Papi, " I say giving him a sly smirk I get up and see all of the kids packed up and eating.

"Okay, kids let's go, Dante, Roberto, Sebastian, and Alonzo protect your sister and Alejandro, "

"I know Mrs.Ferrari I will protect her as well as not pick on her even if she is this cute." He says winking at her she punches him in the arm and blushes those two will be great together.

"Good now, where are your cousins and Bae." I ask putting my hands on my hips Mavis pulls out her phone and holds up their finger.

"They are driving there, " she says she sighs putting her phone way, " mom when can I get my motorcycle."

"When you go on your first mission." I say winking at her she smiles and does a little dance I look her up and down she is just like me curvy curly hair and a beautiful face.

"Be careful with the skirt it's rising a little high young lady." Lorenzo says walking in I shake my head and nod.

"Okay dad, " she says rolling her eyes he snaps at her and points she nods her head she then turns to Alejandro who is looking at her with a side-eye, "I know you have your motorcycle can I ride with you."

"Sure dollface." He says winking at her she rolls her eyes and blushes again I can't wait for them to be together.

"Okay let's go get out of my house." I say I kiss all of them and Mavis takes Alejandro's hand and pulls him out of the house as the rest follow.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF MAVIS!" Dante yells stomping out the house I roll my eyes and wait for everybody to leave I turn to Lorenzo and smile at him he winks and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Can we have another baby." Lorenzo asks and I shake my head no rapidly giving me a small headache.

"Hell now but you can get the dogs that you want." I say he smiles brightly and pull me in for a kiss he picks me up not breathing the kiss and carry me to the couch laying me down.

"Deal." He says winking and we have some fun.

...

"Mom where home." I place the last bits of fruit in the bowls as they come in and sit.

"Hey auntie sorry we weren't here mom was being mom she said to call her later." Julia says plopping a pineapple her mouth I nod I look around and don't see Mavis and Alejandro.

"Where are your sister and Alejandro?" I ask putting my hands on my hips Roberto points to the door I walk over there and see they are in a heated conversation Mavis tries to walk away but he pulls her back to him they lock eyes I can tell they will be together.

"Mavis I just don't want you to get hurt." He says she sighs and looks away I sigh and awe at the moment.

"Why can't you just let be with him." She says looking sad he says shaking his head he grabs her chin and looks her in the eyes. I feel like I am watching a movie right now.

"Because he is not right for you." He says leaning in a bit she does the same looking at his lips.

"Then who is." She asks he looks at her and smirks they lean in more.

"Me." With that, he kisses her I turn away instantly and walk back to the others I need some food.

" With that, he kisses her I turn away instantly and walk back to the others I need some food

My baby's first kiss I hope she tells me.

*We are into the future that's going to be one nice story 😉 😉 anyway the last episode is coming out I am sad 😭*

Xoxo Chocolat Queen