Part 2

NALA'S POV

What time is it? And where am I? I look to my left and see a man looking at the ceiling but before I can get up he notices me starting and smirks.

"Good morning cookie, how do you feel?" He continues to smirk and I laugh remembering the events of last night I moan and snuggle closer to him before he grabs my naked waist and makes me straddle him.

"I feel relaxed, really buzzed. How about you..." I never got his name what is his name.

"What is your name?" He chuckles it's a sexy raspy chuckle and I am already getting wetter by the minute just listening to it.

"Hmm, it's Tyler." I look at him and give him that 'stop fucking lying'. "I know you're Italian so it has to be Italian."

He smiles and replies saying, "You're a very smart cookie and yes I am Italian."

"Okay so is it, Antonio."

"No"

"Marco"

"No"

"Lorenzo"

"Yes"

Oh, Lorenzo that is a very sexy name, I like that name, I would be a cute boys name for my kid. One day, one day.

"What are you thinking about?" He gets up on his elbows and looks at me more intensely. Especially my boobs. Boys.

"Just how I would say your name in bed." I look at him and start to smile when he continues to look at my boobs.

"Hey, can you stop looking at my boobs?" He thanks fix his gaze on my face and instantly I see his now greenish-blue eyes darken.

"Lorenzo, we are not doing this again, plus this was supposed to be a one night stand." His eyebrows raise and he flips us over rubbing his now hard member on me. Oh god, here it goes again.

"One-night stand, huh well is this certainly was the best part of that one night stand." Plunging his fingers into me making my eyes roll to the back of my head. He then takes them out making me whimper. He laughs and flips us back into me straddling him again.

"Don't play with me like that." I then grab his hand put it at the entrance of my core, he catches on and plunges them back into me, and pumps them faster.

"Yes, keep going I am almost there." I look at him and lean down to kiss him, he immediately responds and kissing me on my neck and jaw until he found my sweet spot and started adding to his collections of hickeys, that he made last night.

"I love your fucking fingers, go faster." He chuckles and pumps fast making me jump every time. That's when the familiar not in my stomach started.

"I am going to cum." Oh god yes, I then release myself on him. Before kissing him once and getting up.

I grab my clothes and slide on my dress.

"Mhmm biscotti, you taste so good. But come don't put those back on." He gets up and walks to his clothes and comes back with black sweatpants and a white button-up shirt with black sweatpants in his hands, walking over to me he sits me down on the bed and pulls the sweatpants on me and pulling the drawstring to fit me. He pulls the button-up shirt over my arms and buttons it up before putting me back down and snaking my butt.

"Ok, Lorenzo doesn't get handsy." He chuckles and opens the door. "Let's go get breakfast then you can go home." I nod and take his hand as he leads me down the grand stairs and into the kitchen. It had white cabinets and beige granite countertops with an island in the middle, so we sit there.