part 48

MAVIS'S POV

SOME WERKS LATER

Here goes another morning a more throw up yay I think to myself I get up and run to the bathroom emptying my stomach into the bathroom. After all of the gross stuff is over I get into the shower and get ready for school. I put my hair into a messy bun and throw on a black oversized t-shirt with some black shorts white shoes and socks. I put on my favorite chain, brackets, and rings. I put a little liner and gloss on.

 I put a little liner and gloss on

"Good morning Principessa." I hear I look at my door to where the sound comes from and see my parents with smiling faces but I can clearly see that they are worried I smile at them and walk up to them giving them a hug.

(Princess)

"Morning mamma, " I say kissing her cheek.

"Morning Papa, " I say kissing his cheek they both kiss my cheek at the same time and I smile.

"Don't worry I feel better today now cone on I want some fruit dipped in chocolate." I say lately it's been my favorite thing to eat we walk into the kitchen and see the whole family in the kitchen no surprise they are always over I sit in on a barstool in the kitchen in a couple of minutes a bowl of fruit dipped and chocolate I smile but then somebody sits next to me and my smile falls once I see who it is.

"Buenos días baby girl." He says in his thick Spanish accent I almost melt in my seat when he says that. I turn away from his and take a deep breath I then turn to my food and take a bite.

(Good morning)

"Hi, Alejandro what do you want." I say eating my food he grabs my chin and makes me face him he looks into my eyes until my dad snaps his fingers we look towards him he points his finger at Alejandro.

"Hands off." He says and Alejandro drops his hands then he walks away I turn back to him taking a bite of my fruit.

"Nada solo quería tu atención, ¿estás viajando conmigo? Tengo mi jeep." He says I smile and nod grabbing my bag and bowl he takes my bag from me and winks.

"Where are you two going?" I turn around and see everybody looking at us two I blush and turn my face away from him.

"We were going to take my jeep to school why what's up?" He asks and once I calm down I turn to see my brothers crossing their arms.

"Yea hold up we are coming with." Robert says I shake my head and he nods I sigh and roll eyes annoyed.

"No now let's go, Alejandro." I say he nods but Dante stops us by yelling my full name.

"You are not taking my sister anywhere now wait." He says to Alejandro I walk up to my giant of a brother and stand as tall as I can he looks down at me and we stare into each other's eyes.

"Alejandro and I are leaving now, right Alejandro." I say looking at him he looks between me and my brother conflicted. I start to pout and he grabs my face with both of his starts to look like a sad puppy it was cute I look away from him.