The Tell

The next morning, I got to school a bit earlier than usual and left a surprise on Allison's locker. I decorated the outside of it with flowers and mini balloons, a string of letters spelling out H-A-P-P-Y-B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y and a birthday card as well. While I was decorating it, someone approached me.
"Please don't be a teacher?" I whispered
"Don't worry, I'm not a teacher." He said as I turned around.
"Stiles, hi." I said placing my fingers on my eyebrow.
"What are you doing?" Stiles asked, trying to look behind me.
"Decorating Allison's locker, for her birthday." I said grabbing my bag from the floor.
"That's kind of you," Stiles mentioned.
"Thanks," I said with a smile. When I saw Allison approaching, I pulled Stiles out of the view and watched.
"Stella, you know I hate the attention but I love it." I smiled when she was talking to herself. 

Once Allison opened her locker, balloons started flying out.
"I guess you weren't the only one, who remembered her birthday," I stayed silent.
"The thing is, Allison doesn't tell people it's her birthday. So my guess, Lydia did her digging." I pointed out.
"Most likely yes, whenever she wants something." I nodded.
"I've heard it." I said coming out of the shadows, started walking to class. When Stiles kept walking by my side.
"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Walking to class with you, is that not okay with you." Stiles asked me.
"Of course not, it's just every time I want to get to know you or hang out with you run off with Scott or god knows where. Then, I get left alone and I hate being alone." I admitted.
"I'm sorry, I can be idiot sometimes." I slowly nod.
"Scott didn't talk to you, right?" I asked Stiles, he shook his head.
"About what?" Stiles responded.
"Nothing," Ignoring the question I just asked.
"If I run off, again. I'll promise I make it up to you. Just text me and let me know." Stiles stated.
"So, it's not just me who wants to be friends and get to know you?" I asked, sounding so odd.
"No, I've been wanting to get to know you too." I smiled.
"Good, we better head to class before we're late." I nodded
"Especially, since parents conferences are tonight." I pointed out.
"That's tonight?" I nodded.
"I'm screwed," Stiles said as we started walking to class.
"Not as screwed as Scott and Allison are." I said as we arrived to History class.
"What do you mean?" Stiles asked as he took his seat.
"Didn't you hear or Scott tell you? They skipped school." I sat down beside him since I didn't know anyone else.
"oh god," I nodded. When the class started, Jackson showed up everyone was shocked he did since he got attacked by the Alpha, Lydia was there but she was more traumatized. But, the class continued.

When School ended had to stay behind with the conference was being held. While my parents were talking to all my teachers as well as Allison's.
"Stella is an excellent, for dedicated getting her education but she's very distant," she said
"What do you mean, distant?" Victoria said.
"Stella is very involved in class but, seems like it's been hard for her to make friends. Like I've seen her be talkative around Mr. McCall and a little bit of the Stilinski kid as well," she said.
"How can we help her?" Chris said.
"Give her time to adjust and maybe don't place Stella and Allison in the same activities. They need to make their own group of friends." Chris ad Victoria gave a nod.

I was standing, in the dark when Allison and Scott showed up. Stiles walks beside me.
"What's going on?"
"That?" I pointed out.
"Oh boy" I nodded.
"It's not his fault, it's my birthday and ..." Allison trailed off while explaining to Scott's mother.
"Allison in the car" Chris told Allison when my parents approached her. When suddenly I heard screaming from everywhere. I looked around to see where it was coming from.
"Stiles," I shivered in fear.
"Don't worry I got you," Stiles said pulling me close. With everyone running for their lives, I lost Stiles or anyone I knew around. I kept hearing growls when I saw it, I backed up when I heard car's horn being honked.
"STELLA." Stiles found me and pulled me out of the way. He saved me from being hit. Stiles pulled me into his chest, soothed my back.
"Stella are you okay?" Stiles asked as he placed both hands on my head.
"I think so?" I said a bit frightened. When he pulled me closer and gave me a tight hug, that I didn't want to end because I felt safe.

When we all heard a gun shot, it came from my father who stopped the animal, which was a mountain lion.
"Stella, Allison. Let's go." Chris called. I stood up, not wanting to be out of Stiles grasp.
"I better go," Stiles gave nod.
"I'm Just glad your safe," Stiles said with a smile.
"Thanks to you," I said letting go of him.
"Also, I left something in your jacket pocket." Stiles stated. What did he leave me, I wondered. I will find out soon.
"Goodnight, Stella." He smiled.
"Night, Stiles." I waved as I headed home with my family.

Once I got home, in my room. I dug into my jacket pocket and found a piece of paper, a note.
Stella, here's a little something to never make you feel alone. My number, I'm just a text or a call way.
your friend, Stiles S.