Condition Terminal

Scott helped me into the house, when I started to feel my legs again.
"Hmmm," I said as our heads pressed against each other.
"I know, we need to talk." I nodded.

The next evening, after school after we learned about that Tracy wasn't bitten, she was made. Like season 5.
I walk into the hospital, to check on Lydia since she was also stabbed with Kanima venom.
"Stella, what are you doing here?" Scott spotted me.
"Checking on Lydia, you?" I raised an eyebrow.
"My mom called me to help with one patient of her's, maybe you can help too." I was shocked to hear that.
"Me," Scott grabbed my arm and dragged me along. We heard screaming, as we entered the room. Scott took his hand and took his pain away, almost before Scott fell to the floor.
"Are you okay?" Scott nodded.
"Let me see his, arm" Melissa nodded and revealed it, while Scott stood up.
"Seems like this big of a scorpion bite would of killed him 10 hours ago. That's not the weird part, the scorpion had to be 10 feet tall,"
"So there's a 10 feet scorpion running around Beacon Hills," I raised an eyebrow.
"No, it's Lucas." Cory told us about the Sinema.

We arrived at the Sinema, as I stopped in my tracks.
"What, Stella?" Scott turned around.
"Let me see, we haven't exactly been buddy, buddy and saving people together in awhile," I pointed out.
"I know we haven't been the same, but I promise once we stop Lucas. We have that talk," Scott stated.
"Is that before or after the fire alarm goes off," I raised an eyebrow, when the fire alarm goes off.
"Your good and man, what are we suppose to do." Scott started to freak out. I looked down at my belt and threw my buckle at it, which made it stop.
"Man, I could kiss you." Scott said running off as I just stood there in shock.

Not long after, I ran after him. Finding him with Lucas, fighting him off. Scott turned into more animal to fight him off, I walked over to him and stopped him.
"Scott, No." I screamed as he came back to me.
"Is everyone okay?" everyone nodded.
"But he's not going to be," I looked down at Lucas passed out.
"What are you talking about," Scott asked, the dread doctors threw an arrow threw his chest.
"Why did you do that?" Scott yelled.
"His condition was terminal," they said in sync.
"What does that mean," Scott said as they finished.
"Dread Doctors," I whispered.

"I think, it's time to have that talk now," Scott stated.