Lunatic

After the horrific event that Allison and friends went through at the school while I stayed home. Allison told me everything, especially the part that her and Scott broke up. I had agree with Allison since she's my "sister" but in all honesty I know why he did it, sucks I can't tell anyone or they think I'm crazy. Two days the school was closed, now it's Friday which meant back to school.
I walk into the school, taking a deep breath as I walk into my History class which I had with Allison, Scott and Stiles. As I took a seat, my leg started shaking as the teacher handed out the tests.

While I was so focused on finishing the test and doing well on it, I saw Scott run out of class and not long later Stiles followed. The time, Scott had a panic attack because of Allison and Stiles tried to calm him down. After class, I started walking down the hallways to grab my lunch. When I spotted Scott banging his head. I slide on to my knees in front of Scott.
"Are you okay?" Scott nodded.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Scott asked
"Well for one you're banging your head against the cement wall," I raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Wait, you're not mad at me?" Scott questioned.
"Why would I be? with whole night school thing?" Scott nodded.
"Yes, Allison told me everything but in my opinion." Scott hanging on every word I was saying.
"You were trying to protect them from Derek, not leaving them for dead. I guess, they don't see that," I said getting up on my feet.
"I'm glad, someone does." I smiled as I waved goodbye.

I grabbed my lunch from my locker and sat on the ground as I ate, I remembering this day is the episode when Scott kisses Lydia and Scott gets all sour wolfy as the full moon approaches tonight, while Stiles tries to help him.