Lunar Eclipse

All three of them, gasp for air to find themselves coming out of the water in an empty white room. When they turn around to find the tree. They walk towards it and when they touch it. They are transported to the first time they were near it. Also known as the first day of Sophomore year. When everything changed for everyone.

Scott finds himself in the woods, hearing some noises. Where he finds himself looking for his inhaler and finding a body, one of the half of Laura hale. Where he not only saw himself, but he came across Stella. When she was lost. Scott saw her, closing her eyes tightly as she tucked down and hid behind a tree. Scott could feel her fear. He backed up to find himself, bumping into the tree itself.

Stiles also finds himself in the woods, where he hears when he was caught by his dead.
"This delinquent belongs to me," He said as Stella overheard him finding out there was someone out here as well.
"Hi, Dad" Stiles responded. Stiles walks closer to see, his dad taking him to his jeep with Stella. Stiles backs up to find himself, by the tree.

Allison, runs out of the car and into the woods with no jacket as it pours of rain. Allison finds Scott's inhaler, she picks it up to find her mother grabbing it out of her hands as they hear a, werewolf howling. Victoria throws the inhaler, where Allison finds in front of bare feet in the dirt. Allison looks up to find the Nemeton in front of her eyes.

Scott, Stiles and Allison gasp awake from being dead as they find the location of their parents. They get thrown towels to warm up, as they had eyes on all three of them.
"What?" Allison said
"You were out for a very a long time." Isaac said.
"I got worried," I stood up.
"How long is a very long time?" Stiles asked.
"16 hours," Deaton stated.
"We were in the water for 16 hours," Scott was in shock.
"And the full moon doesn't rise in less than four." Deaton said.

"I still need to go back to them, their the only ones that can take down Jennifer." Scott stated.
"Are you crazy," Stiles said.
"He trusts you more than anyone, just tell him." Allison said toward Deaton.
"Not necessary, " Deaton said.
"Wanna trust a guy who calls himself, the demon wolf?" Isaac said.
"you could use them as bait,"
"Stella?" Scott called.
"What?" I said, tuning back in.
"What do you think?" Stiles asked.
"I trust, Scott's judgement. If Scott thinks he can stop Jennifer with Deucalion, I believe him." I admitted.
"Seriously?" I nodded.
"I don't just believe him, I believe he has a plan. Right?" Scott nodded. Isaac, Scott, Allison and I took off as we entered the apartment. When we came across the FBI in our apartment. I stayed behind the wall with Isaac.
"Scott," He said, It's Scott's dad as I remember his voice. Sounds like a dick.
"What are you doing here?" Scott said entering the room.
"Following the only leads I have, let's have a talk." He said standing up.
"You too, Isaac." Isaac joined the room.
"How'd you know my name?" Isaac said.
"That's the least of your worries, of what I know." He said.
"You can come in, Stella." I walked with my arms crossed.
"The rest of this unsettling and I have no clue-" He trailed off.
"If you are telling me you have no clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott stepped forwards. The FBI wanted answers, wanted answers why the argents had this much weapons.

"Our dad, is a security constlantent." I said as Allison stood up from her chair.
"Makes sense, he'll have some armory," I said
"Like this a combat crossbow, Chinese dagger, or 58-E desert eagle," Allison pointed out.
"Or even this, a grenade," I said picking it up and Scott looked at me, when I nodded.
"Go," I pulled it.
"Scott!" he said coughing out smoke. When we all bolted.
"I didn't know, what to say to him. That was genius," I smiled.
"Okay, you guys go. I'll meet up with you guys later." I nodded.
"Can you catch a scent?" Allison asked Isaac.
"No, I don't. Wait." Isaac said.
"What?" I asked.
"It's your dad, come on." Isaac said.

We found the root-cellar as we rushed down finding them.
"Where's Stiles," Sheriff asked.
"Where's Scott?" Melissa asked.
"Their coming," I stated as the wind closed us in and then the wooden frames that's holding it all together, collapsed when Isaac rushed and kept holding it up. But he was losing his strength. I helped Melissa and Sheriff get out of their ropes, when Allison helped our dad. When the lunar eclipse started, we all helped Isaac but we were losing our grip. Stiles came rushing in with his metal bat.
"I always said, metal was better than wood," Sheriff stated as he hugged Stiles.

I closed my eyes as Imagined Scott walking through mountain ash, becoming the True Alpha he always has been. I watched as like I was there from a far.
"How'd you do that?" Jennifer said
"I'm an Alpha now," Scott said and I smiled. When the demon wolf didn't care what color his eyes were and slashed her throat. Scott looked up to see me.
"Stella?" Scott asked. As I mouthed 'come and find us' I smiled as I walked away when I vanished. I opened my eyes to find myself still in the root cellar. When suddenly, Stiles cell rings.
"Hey are you guys okay?" Scott said.
"Yeah we are, can you come and get us?" Stiles said.
"Of course, on my way." Scott said.
"Bring a ladder," Stiles stated as we all laughed.

The next day, we all were fine and back to normal. Well for now anyway. Scott walks into school.
"..What do you do instead?"
"I look for my friends?" Scott responded.

Scott finds Lydia by the lockers when Aiden try to flirt with her. Ethan and Danny are holding hands as they walk down the halls. Allison and Isaac, walk down the stairs as they laugh. Stiles joins Scott's side.
"What about Stella?"
"Things definitely has changed between the two of us since the beginning of the semester," Scott spots, Stella at her locker throwing her books in as she closes her locker. Stella turns around to see, Scott. Stella smiles as she waves and walks off.