Visit to Eichen House

The next day, we decided to take a visit at Eichen House where the author of the Dread doctors book, was being held.
"Please empty your pockets and place them in this container," He said in a mono-tone. We did as we were told, as we walked down to the basement where all the supernatural creatures were being kept.

Scott and I stopped, when both Stiles and Lydia looked back.
"You didn't think all of you were going, were you?" He said,
"It's mountain ash," Scott stated.
"The whole building is covered in mountain ash, but very highly constructed down here," He told us.
"Just go, we'll be fine." I stated.
"We'll be right here," Scott said and they both nodded as they headed down the hall to talk to Valak.

"Hmm, Scott, I feel weak. Is mountain ash suppose to feel like this," I said as I laid my head against the wall.
"Yeah, it's like being satiated,"
"Well, I don't like it. I haven't felt this weak since the time I was in the hospital after Peter attacked me, this was a bad idea wasn't it?"
"Their okay without us, those two are pretty good together. " I nodded.
"No super strength or visions, but they stay alive." Scott stated.
"He still likes her doesn't he?" Scott nodded.
"Yeah, but it's different now." I nodded.
"I know, I saw it, well some of it," I said.
"He convinced himself that I was the girl for him. When I knew all along, I wasn't, it was Lydia, it's always been her." I said and Scott nodded in agreement.
"Lydia pretended not to be smart," Scott said.
"I remember," Scott smiled.
"Just like how I remember, you use to be so closed off and now you are this powerful werewolf who can do anything." Scott admitted.
"I try," I shrugged.
"You do more than, try. Give yourself more credit." I smiled in awe. When Scott saw a current go through the building.
"Did, you see that?"
"No, but I think it must be something to do with this," I said as he turned around. I started to rapidly seize with visions overwhelming me.
"Stella, whatever your doing, you need to stop."
"I can't, I don't know what's happening." Scott didn't know what to do. 

"And, Scott. It hurts, make it stop." I told him.
"I don't know, how?" I covered my ears and started to cry in pain.
"I don't feel so-" I felt dizzy as my vision went blurry.
"Good," I whispered as I collapsed on the floor and passed out.

Scott picked Stella up and carried outside on the ground, which was hurting Scott.
Scott placed Stella on the ground, as she looked up at him.
"I'm sorry," Stella whispered.
"For what?" Scott raised his head to face Stella.
"Causing you pain," Stella said in a husky voice.
"It's okay, your worth it," Stella smiled and laid her head back on Scott's chest.

Scott laid back on the ground, when Stella reached for his hand and held it with support and to heal him. As she, closed her eyes.