Orphaned

When the cops arrive, I overheard Scott and his dad talking.
"Are you okay?" He said.
"Dad, I said I'm fine." Scott stated.
"It's not fine, I told your mother and you that'll be at every game," He felt guilty.
"Well, your here now," Scott said as I walked down the hall.

"Stella," I turned to face them.
"Are you okay, did they try anything with you?" He asked me.
"No, I was lucky." I shook my head.
"Don't worry, once Garrett is found. This will be all over" I nodded looking at Scott.
"Well, it was one hell of a day. Am I able to go home?" Scott's dad, nodded.

I turned away from both McCall's and head out of the school, straight home. When I was walking home, I felt like someone was following me I kept turning around but nobody was there. I kept doing it over and over. Maybe I should've just drove my car to school today, but I didn't. When suddenly I felt someone grab me and throw me down a well. They were so fast, that I didn't know who it was.

The next day, Scott was at school in the halls to see he was getting a call from Stella.
"Stella? We need to talk about last night," Scott said as he picked up the call.
"Yes, we do." a guy tried to use a female voice and then just laughed.
"Garrett,"
"Meet me behind the buses, if you want to see your precious Stella again." The line went dead. Scott arrived behind the buses on the school grounds, to meet Garrett who the police is still on the look out for.
"You're going to help me, get Violet back. If you don't, you'll be less friend down." Scott agreed, Stella is one of the most important people in his life. He was going to let anything happen to her weather she's supernatural or not.

Garrett and Scott followed the transportation van, when the van hit something. They jumped out of the car, when Scott realized what they were; Berserkers from Mexico. Since Garrett never dealt with them he went in high to kill, but instead he was the one who ended up dead. While, Scott was trying to find Stella's location, he was also trying to fight off Kate. Since, she killed Violet who knew Stella's location.

My body jolted up awake, when it felt the cold water hitting my skin, I looked around to see that last night wasn't a dream. I was actually stuck in a well in the woods. It was too far to climb up too. I was weak, I was just learning how to use my gifts and didn't know how to climb myself out of this mess. There was only one way, I could think of. That might work, hopefully he's not too mad at me to save me.
I gathered all my strength and angry, as I let it out. I howled at the moon, like a werewolf.
"Scott, please" I prayed for him.

"In case, I need to find my own way out," I thought to myself.
"It's just like the rock climbing wall in coach's class, I can do this." I said to myself. I jumped onto the wall, as I climbed up the wall almost out, when my hand slipped on the rocks. When, hand grabbed me pulling me back onto the ground.
"Scott?" I raised an eyebrow.
"It's me, I heard you." Scott smiled.
"You came for me," I raised an eyebrow.
"Of course, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Scott pulled me close.
"Thank you, for coming after me," I whispered.
"Anytime," Scott smiled.
"Let's get you home," Scott said as we stood up, when my legs went weak.
"Whoa," Scott said, catching me in his arms.
"How long have you been down there?" Scott asked, as he held onto me. Helping me stand on my feet.
"Since, last night." I stated.
"No wonder, you can't stand." Scott said,
"How am I going to get home?" I asked,
"Grab on," I placed my arms around his shoulders as he picked me up in a bridal style. I felt so exhausted, I closed my eyes.
"Stella?" I didn't said anything. Scott held me in his arms and took me home.

Scott took Stella home and placed her on her bed, tucked her in.
Scott, before leaving left her a note on her night stand.

Stella,
Get some rest.
Talk soon,
Scott McCall.

Scott left the apartment, feeling relieved that Stella was breathing and in one piece.