Battlefield

After burying Victoria, my father comes into my room to hand me a letter.
"It's something, your mother left for you to read." Chris said handing it to me.
"Read it, whenever your ready," I nodded. As Chris started to leave the room.
"Dad." I said as he turned around.
"Thank you," he smiled leaving the room.

Dear Stella,
After hearing about my death you're probably not that sad about my passing and I understand that. Since, I treated you like you were left overs and yelled at you all the time. I'm sorry for that, I am but you should know the truth. The truth is, your not an argent you never were. Your father and I wanted to have another child after Allison but we had no luck. So, we decided to adopt a child and we were lucky enough to get you. I wish i could of told you this in person but my timing was never right. Stella Argent, your adopted. if you would like answers, I kept everything I know in a box, below your bed. I love you.
Love,
Mom.

After reading the letter, I couldn't believe what I was reading and my halluncation was right. As well, Allison turned dark ever since Victoria died she's taken it a lot harder than I did. It was like she was Gerard junior and it was scaring me. I know I couldn't go to, Chris. I know there's one person I needed to warn about Allison, it might save his life. Scott. I needed to warn him about his girlfriend. It was an odd time to tell him too. HIs mother just found out that he's a werewolf, Matt was killed by Gerard, Stiles and Scott haven't talked, Lydia has been keeping to herself like I was, Allison became a hunter like the rest of the family.

Before the lacrosse game, I headed to the Scott's household. I parked the car and walked up to the entrance and knocked on the door.
When Scott was the one who answered the door.
"Stella, what are you doing here?" Scott was shocked to see me.
"I know, I haven't been around in awhile," Scott nodded.
"Not since Lydia's party," I nodded.
"Can we talk, can I come in or maybe come out here to talk," I suggested. Scott grabbed his jacket and came outside to talk.
"What's going on Stella," Scott asked.
"It's about Allison," I stated.
"What about Allison?" He turned to face me.
"As you know we lost Victoria, our mother. Well Allison, is taken it more harder than I have, much more, she blames it all on Derek. Allison and Gerard are going after him, she's not herself. " I took a breath.
"She's almost becoming like Gerard, she doesn't care who gets hurt in the process. I'm worried, I thought you should know," I gave a sigh.
"Thank you for telling me," I smiled. Scott listened to my heart beat, hearing my heartbeat was beating a bit faster than usual.
"Stella, there's something else isn't there?" I nodded.
"But, it's about me. I just found out and I don't know who to tell," Scott took a seat on his door step.
"Tell me," Scott patted a seat next to him and joined him on the door step.
"Victoria, left me a letter telling me the truth." I stated trying to avoid eye contact with him.
"Truth?" Scott raised an eyebrow.
"Victoria, always treated me like crap and I never understood why. Until today." Scott had concern towards me.
"What did the letter say?" Scott asked.
"Victoria told me, I'm not an argent, I never was. My whole life has been a lie, Scott." I responded.
"What are you talking about?" Scott said.
"I'm adopted," I admitted.
"Come here," Scott said pulling me close, where I laid my head on his shoulders.
"I'm here for you, always. Weather I'm protecting you from a creature, a drugged drink or just being here for you when your having a hard time." I smiled into his shoulder.
"I always feel safe, whenever I'm near you." I said.
"I mean, hmm..." I said lifting my head up rapidly.
"I know, what you meant it's okay." He said understanding.