Riddled

During the night, Stiles went missing but somehow Agent McCall and Melissa found Stiles in Malia's den before she was turned back to human. Stiles was taken to the hospital to check on him as well in the morning would do an MRI test. Scott was devastated and didn't know what's been going on, all day at school. I kept my distance, when I saw Kira calling Scott's name.
"SCOTT!" Kira called. Scott wasn't in it, just ignore her. When I saw, Derek appear in front of her.
"He's distracted," Kira gave a nod.
"Now, I need you to tell me. What exactly happened when Barrow tried to kill you. Actually, show me." Derek said, Kira went off with Derek. When I decided, I had to put my feelings aside and go see my friend in need. 

Melissa let me in the house and I dashed up the stairs, where I saw his bedroom door open. I saw Scott laying on his bed. I knocked on the door frame.
"Go, away mom."
"I can't do that, since I'm not her." I said walking into the room.
"Stella," Scott turns around.
"No, stay." Scott nodded. I walked towards him and kneeled down to his level.
"Look, I know I kept my distance, it's because I was afraid what I would do or somehow I know," Scott looked up as he sat up.
"What are you talking about?" Scott asked.
"the noigstune. It's Stiles isn't it?" I responded, he nodded.
"How do you know?"

"The signs are there Scott, we'll figure something out. We always do." I stated.
"I don't know, Stella. This is bad," Scott spat out.
"Scott, it's going to get bad before it gets better. You know that, right?" I told him.
"Yeah, we have to save him, Stella. It's Stiles we're talking about." Scott held his head in his hands.
"We will," I placed my hands on top of his resurring him.
"I'm glad your here," He smiled at me.
"I wouldn't be anywhere else," I smiled at him as I stood up, kissed his forehead and started to leave.
"Stella," I turned around.
"Yeah,"
"Stay with me," I walked towards him and sat next to him covering my hands with his, we just sat there in silence. Eventually he placed his head on my shoulders, he's been there for me more then I can count. Turns out he just needed someone to be there, that's what I did.