Frayed

Allison, Lydia and I were in Allison's car as we were in the highway following the lacrosse team on the school bus.
"Why exactly are we stalking Scott and Stiles?" as I scouted closer to Lydia and Allison from the back seat.
"I just wanted to keep an eye on them," Allison said.
"Them or Scott?" Lydia asked.
"This all started when he came knocking on my door," Allison stated.
"Because, he wanted you to be prepared." I said.
"Prepared?" Lydia questioned.
"The Alpha pack scares the crap out of Scott, it should scare all of us." I pointed out.
"You didn't see, what happened." Allison said
"And you did?" Lydia asked.
"Yeah, I did." Allison gave a nod. We kept following them, as we got stopped by a pile up of traffic as the bus was going towards a lacrosse meet or was it cross-country meet. When, my phone started to ring. I saw, it was Stiles.
"Hey, Stiles. We were just walk into a movie. The movie and the popcorn." I said coming up with a lie.
"I know, you're right behind us. Put me on speaker," Stiles said.
"Okay," I sighed as I put him on speaker.
"Scott, is still hurt." Stiles told all three of us.
"What do you mean by still?" Allison asked.
"Do I sound like I have a PHD in lycanthropy." Stiles stated.
"Stiles,"

"All I know is, the blood is turning to a black color." Stiles said.
"Tell the coach to pull over somewhere," Allison said.
"I tried, it's not exactly working." Stiles said.
"Do something," I insisted.
"What are we going to do take him to a hospital," Stiles asked.
"If he's dying, then yeah." Allison said as he leaned forward.
"Just do something Stiles," Lydia said.
"Wait, does Scott feel bad about what had happened?" Stiles nodded.
"What are you getting at?" Lydia asked.
"I think it's in his head, if we could stich him up and help him heal, he'll be fine." I stated.
"I know, I know, get coach to stop. I'm on it." Stiles said.

Suddenly, the bus stops as we pull to the aside and rush to the bathroom to find Scott on the ground about to pass out.
"Does Scott have an extra shirt in his bag?" Allison asked.
"I'll grab it, since I hate needles." Stiles said as Lydia followed him.
"Stella," Allison trying to make me leave the room.
"I'm staying, he's one of my best friends. I am not leaving him." I dropped to my knees. While Allison was threading the needle and having trouble with doing it. Once, Allison stitched him up, Scott was not waking up.
"Allison, make sure the bus doesn't leave." I pointed to the door.
"But Scott," Allison said with watery eyes.
"I got it." I stated. Allison sighed as she dashed out of the room.

"Scott, listen to my voice. Come back to me. Come back to Stella. The friend who can't survive without you by my side." Scott started to have heavy eyes. I placed my ear against his chest, when his heart stopped.
"No, Scott, No." I freaked.
"Don't hold this against me," I whispered. I titled his head back as I kissed him giving him more oxygen in his lungs. When I heard his heart start beating again. I stepped back as I saw him, quickly jump in his bones.
"Stella," I gave a nod.
"Yeah, it's me." I helped him on his feet.
"Stella," I turned around as Stiles threw me Scott's shirt. I caught it with my free hand.
"Can you stand, on your own?" Scott nodded.
"here, put this on." I passed Scott his extra shirt. As he put it on, I helped him walk to the bus. Allison drove the car, while Lydia and I got onto the bus. Lydia sat beside Stiles, while took a seat beside Scott.

I laid my head back and I just let out a sigh. While I could almost feel my heart about to burst.
"Stella, are you okay?" Scott turned to my direction.
"not really," Scott was concerned.
"I could hear your heart beat, beating a mile a minute."
"Yeah, that's probably because I was scared to death of losing you in there. You almost died, Scott." I said rapidly breathing.
"Stella, look at me. Take a deep breath, exhale. I didn't die. I'm right here." Scott said, placing his hand over mine. I smiled.
"How are you feeling?" I said referring to his wound.
"Like a brand new, werewolf," he whispered the last part.
"Good," I just starred at him in his big beautiful brown eyes, of his.
"What?"
"Nothing, I'm just looking into your eyes." I said.
"You're exhausted aren't you?" Scott suggested.
"How'd you know?" I titled my head.
"Because I know you, Stella." I smiled.
"Go ahead, lay your head on my shoulder. Get some shut eye, you've had a long day." I scouted closer to Scott, laid my head on his shoulder as he placed his arm around my back.
"Thank you," as I closed my eyes. When I did, I felt a warm cotton material covering my body. Then I peeked through to see Scott also, closing his eyes trying to sleep. I fell asleep in Scott's grasp.