De-Void

After Stiles left eichen house with the fox still controlling him, he use one of Notshi's tail to cut his stomach open. That's when flies came goosing out of him. When they did, a few of them found some of our supernatural friends and some not. One got into Isaac's IV and into his cells, where he met up with Allison. Two got into each twin, both Aiden and Ethan. One in Derek, after he got cut with a sword from the oni, one nobody expected to go in. 

The next day, when both Isaac and Allison were awake. Isaac had an urge for revenge for his lost friends: Boyd and Erica. He locked Allison up by her ankles to her bed with handcuffs, as Isaac ran off with her nonlethal weapons. Meanwhile, Derek broke into the argents and tide up Chris on a wooden chair. Splashing oil all over him, when he flicked a match but quickly closed it. Derek was going to wait for Allison to get home. 

Aiden and Ethan are at the boys locker room arguing when Isaac enters trying to kill each other.
"Are they going to kill each other?" Kira asked Allison. When the twins push Isaac against Coach's office door, when the glass breaks.
"I think, they'll going to try," Allison suggested. When they ran out of there and re-enter the scene.
"Isaac," Allison trying to calm her boyfriend.
"Aiden, Ethan." Kira said. When they both saw a familiar face enter the scene, something was different her eyes glowed like a violet purple color.
"Stella," Allison called.
"Let's get'em boys," she said in a monotone and they nodded. Kira and Allison try to stop the boys. When Kira and Allison switched weapons for a moment. Kira went for Allison's crossbow, Stella stepped on it, stopping her from reaching it.
"I don't think so," as Kira looked up to see her.
"Stella, this isn't you."
"How would you know? because we're friends, because you read up about me, because Scott told all about me?" Stella asked as she stepped closer and closer to Kira.
"All they above, I don't know," Kira shrugged.
"I know, one thing. I hate you," Stella said as she threw Kira against the wall.
"I don't get, what he sees in you. But I do know, I want you gone. If that means killing you, so be it." Stella said placing her forearm against Kira chest and putting pressure on it.

"Why are you doing this?" Kira coughed.
"Scott and I were going to start something, but then you happened, you ruined everything. I mean, if you weren't ever here-" about to choke the life out of Kira. When Allison came from behind and knocked her sister out.
"Thanks," Kira said gasping for air.
"That's not like her, something going on?" Allison said
"Too all of them?" Kira said as Allison looks behind her to find Aiden, Ethan and Isaac passed out on the ground.