Silverfinger

"Allison can you take, Kira home?" Allison nodded.
"Stella, can you I give you a ride?" Scott offered.
"No, I came with Allison and-" I trailed off.
"I can give you a ride," Scott kept offering.
"Go," Allison said and I gave a nod.
"Sure," I sighed.

Scott and I walked out side in silence, as well as the ride. When I took off the helmet placing it on the back of his bike and jumping off of it.
"Thanks, for the ride." I started to walk away.
"Stella, are you still mad at me because I stood you up." Scott asked.
"I'm not bad, the fact you don't understand why I'm not talking to you is just an understatement," I threw my hands up in the air.
"Stella talk to me." Scott stated.
"Yes, I was disappointed that you didn't at least give me a text about how you won't be able to make the talk, you so wanted to have since last semester. I'm glad you saved Kira, but this feels a lot like when we met don't you think?" I raised an eyebrow. He didn't know what I was thinking.
"Stella," Scott shrugged.
"Look, I know you like Kira. I can see it in your eyes but, I also know is you overheard my conversation with Allison yesterday," I said.
"Stella,"
"And, so you know how I feel, no matter how things go down here. You'll be with her for almost two years." I pointed out.
"How'd you know that," Scott asked.
"I don't know, I just do," I shrugged.

"What I do know, that you're afraid to turn, so I don't want you to be afraid." I stood in front of him.
"I'm not," Scott denying it.
"Okay, show me." I said.
"Right, now?" I nodded. He closed his helmet, as he took his helmet off I saw him as he really is.
"See," I placed my hand on his cheek, when he started to look away.
"Don't hide from me," I said as I kissed him on the cheek.
"Your not afraid?" Scott raised an eyebrow.
"You never scared me, you never will," I said.
"I'm glad to hear that, but I want you to know that, whenever you need me. I'll be there." Scott said.
"I know," I shyly smiled.

The next day, Scott and I meet up where he tells me his plans about the Oni. Since the twins will be following Scott all day and all night we needed to figuring out something. Since I remember what happens in this certain situation, I did what Kira did in this scene. I grabbed a certain a piece of the twins motorbikes.
"What should I do with these?" I hopped on Scott's bike. I dropped them as we drove off. We arrived to his house.
"You didn't want the twins to come because you didn't want them to get hurt, right?" Scott nodded.
"Shouldn't I be somewhere else?" I asked.
"I want you here, where I can watch out for you," Scott said
"How will you do that when your dead?" I asked.
"I'm not letting you get hurt, or anyone." I nodded, when the sun went down and the oni appeared. Derek and the window come crashing in as the growled.
"How'd you know?" Scott asked Derek.
"I've been following you," Derek said.
"For how long?" Scott asked.
"All day," Derek stated when he patted Scott on the back. The Oni came closer to us, I stepped away, when Scott grabbed my hand.
"We can do this," I smiled. When the oni approached, they went for Scott and drew backward 5 behind his ear. They never went for me, when the sun came up, they disappeared.
"Scott, you okay?" I asked as I kneeled down patting his back, forearms to get him warm. He stood up and faced me.
"Why didn't they test you?"
"Because I'm not supernatural, I don't know." I shrugged.