Formality

As I walk into the mall with Allison and Lydia on each side of my hip, we were walking up the stairs to the second level the store.
"I'm not sad, I just have a lot of things on my mind," Allison stated.
"You and me both," I said.
"Have you ever heard of the saying, someone is falling in love with your smile," Lydia said.
"Smile, Allison and Stella," Lydia stated as I faked a smile.

"Stella, who are you going to the dance with?" Lydia asked.
"I'm not going to it," I responded.
"What why?" Allison raised an eyebrow.
"I have, no date and not in the mood," I picked at my nails.
"How about you go with someone you like?" Allison asked,
"Like who?" I raised an eyebrow.
"him?" Allison and Lydia turned towards him.
"I don't know," I shrugged.
"Go!!" Lydia pushed me towards him.

"Stella, hi" Stiles as I fall on top of him.
"Sorry, I'm a clutz." I said as we stood up.
"It's okay," He said as we are face to face.
"Look, Stiles I know we haven't seen each other in awhile and you got busy with Scott and everything, I miss you." I admitted.
"You miss me?" I nodded.
"Yeah, I miss talking and hanging out with you" I admitted.
"I do too," Stiles responded.
"Look this going to sound crazy or whatever, I know you have feelings for Lydia but-" I trailed off.
"Stella, just say it." Stiles said placing both hands on my shoulders.
"Would you wanna go to the formal with me?" Stiles nodded and I was happy he said yes.

At the formal. 

As Stiles and I arrived, he offered his arm.
"Well, I think you look amazingly beautiful." I blushed as I accepted his arm and walked into the gym. When we sat down and had some punch, Stiles saw Allison and Jackson take the dance floor. When he turns to me. When Unfornately, Scott was spotted by coach. When he comes up to me.
"Stella, dance with me?" Scott asked coming from behind me.
"What?" I said turning around.
"Please," as he grabs my hand, pulling me onto the dance floor.
"Okay," I sigh as I put my arms around his neck as he places his hands around my waist. When Coach comes up to us.
"McCall, you can't. I mean, never mind enjoy the dance." Coach said leaving the scene.
"Thanks," Scott said.
"What, your gonna ask a girl to dance and not finish the dance," I raised an eyebrow.
"Sorry," Scott apologized.
"For leaving me in your room or for dragging me out here?" I asked as we kept dancing.
"Both, what was the thing you wanted to tell me." Scott asked.
"Look, I don't know how to say this or how you'll react. But hmm..... I know your not human and my family isn't normal." I stated.
"What are you talking about?" Scott said not understanding
"I know you were bitten by Peter, which turned you into a werewolf." I leaned in and whispered in his ear. As I stood back, he was in shock.

"Don't worry, I care about you too much to tell anybody. I haven't told a soul." I stated.
"How long have you known?" Scott said letting go of me.
"Pretty much since my first day," I admitted.
"Oh," I could tell he was in shock. As the music stopped.
"just be careful," I winked as I went back to Stiles.