Dreamcatchers

The next day, I rush to the animal clinic running into the exam room as I was thrusted into a wall.
"Ow," I said getting up from the ground.
"Stella, what are you doing here?" Scott seeing Stella.
"Warning you," I stated.
"About what?" Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"Tracy isn't a werewolf," I stated.
"I gathered that," Deaton said looking at her back, when something was moving.
"I would step back if, I were you," I stated when Tracy jumped up to her feet ad swiped her tail, against Deaton, Stiles, Scott and Malia. Which ended them getting nicked with venom, as they were falling to the ground. Kanima, ran off as the mountain ash broke.
"She's a Kanima," Stiles said.

As she dashed off, I walked over the mountain ash. I helped Deaton, Stiles, Scott and Malia to the metal table.
"Since you weren't nicked, you need to go after Tracy and stop her," Scott stated.
"Stop her from what?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Lydia's mom," Malia pointed out.
"She's been going after everyone who's been helping her, Lydia's mom helped her." Stiles stated.
"Go, save her Stella. We believe in you," Deaton said.
"I believe in you," Scott said as he smiled with his eyes and I nodded. I dash to the station to find Kira already there, trying to stop Tracy.
When I arrived, I try to help Lydia's mom and Stiles dad. While I was doing that, Lydia helped me.
Kira and Tracy were going back and forth, when somehow I was cut in the middle of them. Kira, cut Tracy's tail off. When she was doing so, she accidentally stabbed with her sword as the tail stabbed me with the venom. I held my wound on my stomach as I looked down, I landed on the ground when Stiles, Scott and Deaton arrived to the scene.

"Stella," Stiles was in shock.
"She'll be fine, go find Malia," I chocked out the words.
"Save her, Stiles." Stiles nodded and headed down to the basement to meet up with Malia. Where they spotted Tracy behind her, dead. Scott rushed to my side,
"Listen to me Stella, you're going to be fine." I breathed out heavily, trying to fight the pain.
"Why isn't she healing," Lydia shrugged.

When I started fidgeting and feeling paranoid.
"Doc!!" Scott called Deaton over, he entered the room seeing me having a tense seizure.
"What's going on with her?" Scott sounded concerned.
"I don't know, but we need to take her to the clinic," Scott nodded. When slowly I stopped, as my eyes felt heavy. Scott picked me up and followed Deaton to the clinic.

At the clinic.

When Scott placed her on the table she was strained down and tried to escape.
"Let me go," Stella struggled.
"Stella, calm down." Scott trying to get a hold of her.
"You should be talking, when I get out of here, I'm going to kill you all." Stella growled.
"Why is she acting like this?" Scott raised an eyebrow.
"Probably the fact she was poisoned by silver and Kanima venom, as well as burring her feelings deep inside," Deaton stated.
"That would do this," Deaton nodded.
"If it's serve, yes." Deaton said.

"You think, because your trying to save me that'll forgive you, it won't so you can stop trying,"
"Trying?" Scott raised an eyebrow.
"You don't like me, it's okay. I know and besides I don't like you, hate you. More than you know," Stella said trying to claw Scott and Deaton's eyes out.
"I didn't know, what to say," Scott said.
"Say anything, but I don't care anymore," Stella laughed evilly.
"I rather die right now then, get misguided truth by you," Stella smirked.
"Stella," she growled.
"I'm going to kill you," Stella stated, when Deaton grabbed a sedative. When Stella collapsed back onto the metal table.
"What did you do?" Scott asked.
"Give her a little something, while we put a bandage on that wound," Deaton said
"I thought, you said she won't heal." Scott responded, while Deaton cleaned the wound.
"I never said that but she will, with your help," Scott was lost. Deaton placed a bandage on her wound.
"Mine,"
"by your touch and your truth," Scott swallowed. Scott placed his hand on Stella's forearm and took away her pain as she adjusted her back. Stella blinked a couple times, Scott saw that healing her was helping a lot.
"I'll let you two, talk" Deaton whispered and left the room.

I blink a couple times to find my vision adjust to lighting in the clinic, as I realize where I am. I feel the cold metal against my skin as I slowly sit up.
"Scott?" Scott turned around to face me.
"Stella," Scott walked over to me.
"What's going on? What happened," I said as my hung my legs over the edge.
"You were stabbed with venom, but you're going to be fine, more then fine." Scott said placing a hand on the side of my cheek. I looked and stared at him with my brown eyes.
"I'm so glad, your okay," Scott pulled me close. Scott threw his arms around me, hugging me tightly.
"Me too," I said missing his hugs.
"Let me take you home," Scott said ending the hug.
"I think, I'll be fine walking home." I said jumping off the table, my legs felt weak and almost collapsed to floor when Scott caught me.
"Maybe, I should take that offer." I smiled, I placed my arm around Scott's neck.
"Can you try to walk," I nodded, I tried but my legs were too weak. I assume they were still healing.
"Put your arms, around me," I tilted my head.
"Scott," I said.
"Do you trust me," Scott asked.
"With my life?" I stated, then I placed my arms around his neck as he picked me up with my legs dangling from his arms.
"I want to keep an eye on you," Scott admitted.
"Your not taking me home, are you" I looked at him with my arms around him.
"No, your staying with me tonight" Scott shook his head.

Scott borrowed Melissa's car tonight, he placed me in the passenger seat as he drove us his home.