Ice Pick

The next day, I am back at school and my first class had to be gym with coach.
"It had a tail, I don't have a tail." Scott said to Allison climbing the rock climbing wall with Allison as I was still on the ground with the rest of my classmates.
"Maybe, it hasn't grow in yet." Allison responded.
"I'm not growing a tail," Scott laughed. Allison waited.
"Are you slowlying down for me?" Scott asked.
"It looked like you were struggling," Allison looked down to Scott.
"Or I was just admiring the view," Scott joked as he looked at Allison's butt. When Allison slid Scott's foot when Scott fell to the gym matt.

"Stiles and Erica your up!" Coach said, Stiles in no time came down when half way Erica started freaking out.
"...., Vertigo?" Coach asked.
"Vertigo, is unbalanced in the air. She's just freaking out." Lydia acrossed his arms.
"Coach, I don't think she should be up there?" Allison said.
"Why not?" Coach asked as we looked up there.
"She get's seizures." I whispered, when she landed back on to the ground. Everyone laughed, I felt so bad for her. If I remember, correctly when she goes to the hospital, Derek will be there to turn her and she'll be fine.

After school, Stiles runs up to me.
"Stella, wait up," Stiles said as I turn around.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I don't know if you know, but Scott and Allison, invited me to tag along on their ice skating date and I was wondering if you wanna come along too," Stiles invited me to go ice skating.
"As friends or as a date?" I raised an eyebrow.
"A date, I mean if that's what you want too, I mean yeah, oh god don't think I'm werido." Stiles rumbled on.
"Calm down, I would love too. See you tonight?" Stiles rapidly nodded.

When I was getting ready for my date, Allison came into my room helping me find something to wear.
"Having trouble?" Allison walked in.
"Definitely," I sighed.
"Let me help," Chris walked in the room and pulls Allison to the side.

"Allison, look after your sister. I want to make sure she's okay and not a ..." Chris trailed off.
"Werewolf," Chris nodded.
"I think she's fine," Allison said to Chris.
"Just look after her," Allison nodded.
"What do you think about this?" I said stepping into the light, showing off a floral dress with a brown leather jacket.
"Go with that," Allison smiled. I, quickly changed and swayed back and forth in the mirror.
"She looks fine to me," As Allison to Chris facing me.

We headed to ice rink, when I twirled like an ice figure and Stiles was in shock.
"You're amazing," Stiles applaud me.
"Thanks," I shrugged.
"5 years of ice skating lessons," I smiled. I grabbed his hand and took him on the ice.
"Come on," I said as we skated through the rink.