Status Asthmaticus

When we arrived at the station, Stiles looked over to me.
"What?" I asked.
"How'd you know?" Stiles referring to how I knew he wanted to be at the station.
"Because I know you," I looked over to him.
"Before we left Scott, you said something about warning Scott about Theo," I nodded.
"Yeah, Theo has a plan to take down Scott." I pointed out.
"Why didn't you tell Scott?" Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"Because he won't believe me, not until he sees it for himself." I stated.
"What are you talking about?" Stiles asked.
"When it's getting dark, Theo will confront Scott and that's when he'll believe me but not without a price," I said.
"What price?" Stiles wondered.
"Theo killing Scott!" I stated.
"You go to him and save him," I nodded. When I was yanked out of the car by my shirt as I landed on the ground, I looked up to see Theo.
"Theo" I said with angry boiling inside of me.
"The Physic wolf" I jumped onto my feet, when Stiles rushed to my side.

"I never lied about why I came to beacon hills, I came for a pack," Theo stated.
"Which is without Scott, right? without the true alpha," I raised an eyebrow.
"Correct, it would've worked if you two weren't so noisy," Theo pointed out.
"The were coyote, her first instinct is to kill, the Banshee that's surrounded by death, Dark Kitsune, daughter of the sour wolf, I came for void Stiles, that's the pack I want. Sadly, that doesn't involve Scott," Stiles heart rate was rising.
"You have more blood on your hands then any of us," Theo said to Stiles.
"Keep talking like that and there would be more," Stiles said with anger boiled inside him.
"I'll tell you where your father is, if you don't help Scott," Stiles punched Theo.
"There he is, there's void Stiles," I slapped Theo crossed the face with my leg.
"There's the wolf in you," I jumped on top of him.
"You're so eager of me being my parents, if Scott won't make it. I will show you what I'm really capable of, here's a tip you won't come out of it alive," Theo smirked.
"Your wanting Scott to be saved but you choose Stiles over him," Theo laughed,
"Shut up," I punched him.
"Stiles, go find your Dad," Stiles nodded rapidly as he jolted off.
"Good luck, saving Scott," Theo smirked as I left him there as I dashed to the library.

When I got there, Scott was barely holding onto life.
"No, no, this can't be, no," I fell to the floor of sadness.
"NO, you can't be dead," I rushed to his side. I kneeled over his waist and I placed both my hands in a fist as I punched at his chest to try to bring him back, suddenly I heard him roar and I was so thrilled. Then, I felt dizzy as I landed beside him.