The Arrival of the beast

I just came home from school, as I dropped my back to the ground I heard a knock on the door. I turned around and I opened the door. While I was opening the door I saw Scott.
"Hi, Scott" I smiled.
"Can we talk?" I nodded as I let him in.
"Are you mad at me?" Scott asked.
"Mad? why would I be mad?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I haven't heard from you in a week, I got worried and the whole Stiles situation," Scott pointed out.
"I'm not mad, I was just disappointed that you didn't listen to my warning. Besides I was giving you space," I sighed.
"Space for what?" Scott was lost.
"For you and Stiles going back on good terms, as well as you getting Kira back and getting Lydia out of Eichen house," I admitted.
"So you know, what's been going on?" I nodded.
"I'm guessing, I'm your last stop," Scott nodded in agreement.
"Stella, I am so sorry I didn't listen to you, as well as saving my life. I know things can't be the same as they were before," I nodded.
"But I hope we can get passed it," I slowly walked up to him.
"We already have," I stated as wrapped my arms around his neck.
"We have?" I nodded and I kissed him.

The next day, we all arrived at the Lacrosse game that coach didn't cancel. While Stiles, Scott, Liam and Kira were playing the game, Malia and I were taking out the NEWS. When I was doing half of them, Malia was doing the rest. When I saw her fall to the ground, after I finished I jumped to the ground to find Malia talking to a older woman with black hair.
"Why not come with me, " she trailed off.
"She's not going anywhere with you," I landed on the ground, as I stood back up.
"While we solve our little predicament and I can start calling you my daughter" she continued.
"Stella, go" Malia warned.
"Stella Hale, the other daughter I need to kill." She gave a smirk.
"What?" I raised an eyebrow.
"What, didn't your big sister Malia tell you?" I just looked at Malia.
"I guess, your not that close after all,"
"I'm going to kill you," Malia stated.
"No, your not. We both are," I pointed out.
"You're definitely my daughters. Then again, I'm just after Malia since Stella didn't take anything from me just the hair color. Everything else you got from your father," I smirked.
"I know that, but I'm not going to let you hurt Malia or anyone for that better," I stated.
"Wanna do this now, fine" Malia said as she unleashed her claws.
"it's him isn't it?" she raised an eyebrow as we both turned around and found Stiles with an ice pack against his forehead.
"And him," She said as Scott ran into the school. When we turned around, she was gone. When everyone heard screeching sound from the NEWS, as we saw the beast on top of the school bus.
"That isn't good," I said pointing to it.
"You go, I'll be fine Stella. Keep on eye on Stiles," I nodded. I ran over to Stiles as we saw Liam going after it, which ended him getting badly injured. Hayden rushed from the bleachers as we took him into one of the classrooms, when everyone ran for their lives.

"Is it bad?" Liam asked.
"No" Hayden said
"Very," Stiles said.
"Seriously, Stiles." I glared at him as he shrugged it off.
"What, do you usually do when stuff like this happens?" Hayden asked.
"Well Scott heals whoever is hurt and then I prevent Stiles from fainting," I stated.
"Still might, faint." Stiles said, when Hayden started to think. Where she grabbed Liam's face and kissed him and was no longer in pain.
"See, one step at a time." I looked over to Stiles, when I saw Stiles feel dizzy and fell to the ground. I dropped to the ground and shook him, as he opened his eyes to me.
"I fainted didn't I?" I nodded.
"Come on," I helped him on his feet.

I rush to the scene with Liam and Scott in shock, Scott didn't know how to say who the beast was to me, I did it for him.
"It's Mason isn't?" Liam and Scott nodded.