Co-Captain

During the full moon, I locked my doors in my room to make sure nobody would enter as I remove a floor board and grab the red journal. I found earlier. I placed the floor board back as I sat on my floor, my back against the bed with knees hugging my chest. I flipped through the book to find out, what this book is. It's a creature book: myths about werewolves, vampires, witches, banshees and etc. That's when I realize it's the book I made when I was younger, when I watched The vampire diaries and Teen wolf and wrote it down in my red journal. I guess it came with me when I came through here.
"I think, it's time to tell Scott," I told myself as I slammed the book shut. I grabbed my bag and tossed the journal into it as I threw my bag over my shoulder. While I grabbed my leather jacket and headed out the door without anyone stopping me.

At McCall's. 

I knocked on the front door at the McCall's residence, when Melissa opened the door.
"Stella, what are you doing here, everything okay?" I nodded.
"Well, good as it can be," I smiled.
"Of course," Mellissa said.
"I'm here to see, Scott. Is he here?" Melissa nodded, waving me inside the home.
"Yeah," Melissa said as I walked into their warm loving home.
"Scott is upstairs in his room, it's the second door to your right," Melissa smiled as she closed the door.
"Thank you," I gave nod about to walk up the stairs, when I quickly spin on my heel.
"Melissa?" I said.
"Yes, Stella." Melissa said turning towards me.
"You look very beautiful," Melissa smiled.
"Your too kind, Stella." Melissa said. As I walked up the stairs and found the door to Scott's room, as I knocked. I waited for him to answer but nothing, so I kept knocking.
"I said, not now mom." Scott said as he whipped the door open, I could see on his face he was shocked that it was me.
"Hi, Scott." I waved
"Stella,"
"Your mom, let me in. Can I come in?" I asked and he nodded. As we sat on the edge of his bed.
"So,-" he trailed off.
"Right, we need to talk. Well, I need to tell you something." Scott nodded waiting for me to say something, when Melissa charges into the room. When, Scott and I jolted up from the bed.

"Mom, you look beautiful." Melissa smiled.
"Yeah, why do you look beautiful," Melissa rolled her eyes as I smacked Scott's arm.
"Well, because I'm having dinner with a male friend who is older then 16." Melissa stated.
"Well, that date of yours is one lucky guy,"
"Thank you, Stella." the door bell rang.
"Can you get that, I'm not ready. Be nice to him, Scott." Melissa told Scott,
"I'll be right back," I nodded.
"I'll be right here," I gave a smile. As he was heading down to the door, in that moment I knew he knew the alpha was Peter and his mom was going on a date with a killer. After sending her mom, off. Scott dashes back into the room, looking for his keys. When he does, he jumps down beside me.
"Look there's something I gotta do," Scott said.
"I thought we were going to talk," I raised both of my eyebrows.
"We will, there's nothing more I would love to do right now, but," Scott trailed off.
"You need to go," I said understanding, more than he knows.
"Stay here, I'll be right back." Scott begged.
"Okay," I gave nod.

I stayed for almost an hour, he wasn't back, I hesitated but at the end I left the McCall's and headed home. Knowing pretty well, Kate has told their sweet Allison about the truth, in reality I know they are not going to tell me, that's okay because in reality I already know. They can't make me become a killer so, game on.