Chaos rising

The next day, Allison pulls me aside to show me her bruise from Braeden.
"It's a bank that hasn't been open for years," Allison confessed.
"Your going to check it out, after school aren't you?" Allison nodded.
"I'm coming with," I stated.
"No, you could get hurt or worse." Allison not wanting me to come.
"I already have, I'll be fine." I warned her.
"Fine," Allison sighed.
"But, I'm not happy about it." I smiled. When it got late, Allison and I drove to the bank as we broke in. Allison was pulled into a supply closet while I tracked down Scott and Derek. After Deucalion and the counsellor laid some mountain ash for them or the other wolfs not able to get out.
"Scott," I called
"What are you doing here," Scott said as he notices me.
"doesn't matter, Boyd and the other girl hasn't felt the moon in months." I warned.
"Their gonna kill us," I nodded. When Allison joins and stops them from killing Scott and Derek.
"Allison, no." I screamed.
"I had to do, something." Allison said.
"She just saved our lives." Scott said as he had blood tripping down his chin.
"Yeah and what do you think, their going to do out there. Do you have any idea, what we just set free?" Derek yelled.
"You wanna blame me? I'm not the one, turning teenagers into killers." Allison said as she started to walk away.
"No, that's the rest of your family." Derek said to Allison.
"I have nothing against you, Stella." Derek whispered.
"I know," I nod.
"I've made mistakes, Gerard is not my fault." Allison admitted.

"What about your mother?" Derek asked, I hung my head.
"What do you mean?" Allison asked. Derek turned to Scott, while Scott hung his head too.
"Tell her Scott, tell both of them." Derek insisted.
"What does he mean, Scott?" Allison questioned.
"I'm gonna let you two, talk." I started to walk away.
"You should hear this too," Scott said as I turned around.
"No, I don't since I already know." I admitted.

"She tried to kill you," Scott nodded.
"Why didn't you tell me," Allison asked.
"I didn't want that be the last memory of her you have, both of you." As Derek found Erica, Allison waited for me at the car.
"I'll tell you, anything else. But right now.." Scott trailed off.
"This won't take long," I pointed out.
"How long have you known, that your mother, I mean Victoria? tried to kill me?" Scott raised an eyebrow.
"I've known since you came to check up on me, as I warned you about Allison before the game." I stated.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked.
"I didn't know how to say it, because I know you didn't want to tell either of us because who she was to us, to Allison and I. Your just that guy, Scott." I responded.
"Is that, what you wanted to talk about?" I nodded.
"Also, there's something you probably should know as well, that I also know." I stated.
"Which is?" Scott said.
"I know there's an Alpha pack in town and human sacrifices are happening," I said.
"How?" Scott mentioned.
"Stiles has a big mouth,"
"What else do you know?" Scott asked.
"Nothing, really that you don't know already," I looked at Scott in the eyes.
"Now, go. Find Boyd and Cora." Scott nodded.

When Scott ran off with Derek to find two werewolves, they trapped them into the school and they stopped them from killing anyone. While Allison and I headed home.