Omega

*Season 2*

Stiles snoring in the waiting room area, when Chris sees him passed out on the chairs.
"He's been here all night?" Chris asked Melissa.
"No, he's been here all weekend. Since she's been brought in." Melissa told Chris.

I open my eyes, to find my father looking at me holding my hands.
"Hi, Dad."
"I haven't been so happy, to see you open your eyes since you were born." Chris said, I smiled.
"How are you feeling, better and ready to get out of here?" I nodded.
"I'll check you out, while you get ready." Chris said as I sat up on the bed as I jumped off the bed. When I heard knocks on the door, I quickly changed into some gym clothes.
"Knock, knock" he said entering the room.
"Stiles, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Checking up on you," Stiles said.
"You've been doing that since I got brought in, I'm fine." Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"I think I would know if I would be the animal of the night," Stiles gave a nod.

When I grabbed my bag, we all heard a scream from the near distance.
"Lydia" Stiles and I both said in sync.

We soon found out that Lydia went missing of taking a shower in the hospital and wasn't found in 2 days. Was found, naked by the sheriff and she was back to normal as she can be after what she experienced.