Goodbye Beast

I took Scott home and dropped him on his bed, as I started to walk away but he grabbed my hand.
"Stella," I turned around.
"Can you stay with me?" I nodded, he laid his head on his pillow as I looked back and nodded to Stiles as he closed the door.
"Scott before you pass out, you need to take a shower." I suggested.
"I'm fine, just exhausted." His eye lids were getting heavy.
"Scott, you're sweaty, have dried blood all of your face and body you need a shower," I pointed out.
"Only on one condition," I sighed.
"Which is?" I raised an eyebrow.
"You take a shower, with me," I laughed.
"See you in there," I smirked.

I was in shower taking off all the dirt from the day, went I felt arms around my waist. Scott started kissing my neck as I safely turned around kissing him. I grabbed my towel, as he was shocked, to see me go.
"I upheld my end," I smiled.
"Your good," I said wrapping the towel around my body.
"See you in bed," he smiled as I left the shower.

After Scott and Stiles find Mason, he was turned to the man behind the beast; Sebastian Valet.
"Who's that?" Scott asked.
"Meet the man behind the beast," Gerard stated.
"Sebastian Valet," I stated.

The next day, after taking Lydia to the hospital she was injected with something that could make her use her voice enough to save mason. Once we got into the tunnels, Theo was there. He pushed both Lydia and myself in a hole. Scott rushed to us and grabbed my hand, I held onto the Lydia as well. Theo dug his claws into Scott's back, which was charged with Kanima venom. I was losing his grip, as both Lydia and I fell, while yelling for help.
"What are we going to do?" Lydia asked and I shrugged.
"I can't exactly break through walls," I told Lydia.
"We need to do something," I nodded.
"I know, but we just need wait a moment," I said remembering Kira is back.
"Why?" Lydia said. When Kira was breaking through the cement wall.

"Sorry, I'm late," Kira said.
"Your just right on time," I stated as we run out of there.

I closed my eyes, seeing Scott getting air sucked out of his lungs. I quickly opened my eyes, when Lydia and Kira knew something was up.
"Scott, he's dying,"
"Go," they both said. I rush to the scene to find Scott losing air, Sebastian hand around his throat.
"Let him go, before I kill you myself,"
"Elena Juan"
"What?" Scott out of his grip and Lydia came to the scene screaming Mason's name, as he stood out of the shadows as he was in Corey's embrace, Parrish stabbed the beast with the cane. Killing the beast for good.