The Finale

The next day, when everything was back to normal. Stiles and Lydia were walking down the halls, talking about the night before.
"We always seem to find each other, anyway. Even with Allison," Lydia stopped in her tracks.
"He didn't tell you," Stiles turned to Lydia.
"It was in the tunnels, when Sebastian had his hand around Scott's throat. The guy probably didn't know what he was doing, his claws in Scott's neck, he was going to kill him, but he stopped. When he saw Stella standing there and he said a name, well two names. Mary and Elena Juan," Stiles told Lydia.
"He saw Scott memories," Lydia said.
"He saw Allison, he saw both of them," Stiles said.
"They must look like each other, exactly like each other," Lydia referring to doppelgangers.
"Give him a chance to break free," Stiles said.
"She saved him, the argent sister's saved his life, once again," Stiles and Lydia smiled at each other.

Stella walks into the Library to find Scott where they signed their initials, Stella walked up to Scott. The moment Scott turned around, he knew something was wrong.
"What's wrong," Scott grabbed her hands.
"There's something I need to tell you," Stella hung her head.
"You can tell me anything," Scott soothed Stella's forearm.
"I know, I just don't know how you'll react," Stella said, picking her head up.
"Nothing, you say will change how I feel," Scott held her head in his hands, pulled her close and kissed.
"This might,"
"Look, all my memories are back," Stella stated.
"What are you talking about? from concussion, 3 years ago," Stella nodded.
"That's good news, right?" Scott said, as he saw her expression on Stella's face.
"Not in this case," Stella looked up at him.
"Your scaring me, Stella. What's going on?" Scott said.
"Scott, I love you. But I'm not real," Stella confessed.
"What are you talking about? of course, your real. I can feel you and touch you," Scott held onto her.
"I am real but, I am not real in this world," Stella said.
"What?" Scott was lost.
"I love you, I will always love you, but I need to wake up, I am going to miss you" Stella admitted.
"Once, I go back to my own world. You'll forget me, just like I wasn't here," Stella said.
"I'm never going to forget you," Scott held Stella hold her face.
"I hope not," Stella stated.
"But, here's something, that'll explain everything," Stella handed Scott a journal.
"I didn't have visions about what was going to happen, I knew they were going to happen because I remembered," Stella said.
"Because I am just character?" Stella nodded.

Stella wrapped her arms around Scott's neck, Scott pulled her close and they kissed. The scene was spinning, while they were kissing.
"Will I ever see you again?" Scott asked, as the kiss ended.
"I hope, the moment I wake up. I'll find myself by your side and this wasn't just a dream," Stella admitted.
"It was for me, this was a dream come true to have met you and be on this adventure with you," Stella smiled.
"You and me both," Stella said.
"I don't want to say goodbye," Scott said, as Stella tears went down her face.
"Come here," Scott pulled Stella in his chest.
"Say goodbye for everyone for me," Scott nodded. Stella squeezed him tight.
"I wish you could come with me," Stella dug her head in Scott's shoulder.
"Same," Scott responded. Stella lifted her head and stepped back.
"Bye Scott McCall," Stella waved.
"Bye Stella Hale," Stella smiled.

Stella pixelated and she vanished from the show Teen Wolf, when gasped awake to find herself on the ground of her room. Stella stood up and turned of her TV and placed herself on her bed. When she had a knock the door.

"Come in," I said, as I looked up to find my brother in the doorway.
"Nick?" I raised an eyebrow.
"We need to talk," Nick said.
"Okay," I said.
"There's a guy at the door, saying he knows you?" Nick stated.
"Who?" I titled my head.
"He says, his name is Tyler Posey, according to him. You were friends while you did a few episodes of Teen Wolf back in the day, I can send him away," Nick pointed out.
"No, send him up," Nick nodded. I guess, while I was in the show it created a domino affect with the actors. I laid on my bed on my phone, when I felt presence.
"I let you two talk," Nick said leaving us.

"I knew it, I'm so glad I found you," I turned around to face him.
"HI, Tyler" I smiled.
"Man, I missed you." Tyler closed my bed room door.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Doing this," Tyler walked over to me.
"What?" I said, as he grabbed my face and pulled me into the kiss. I tripped over my bed, as we landed on my bed.
"I love you," Tyler said.
"I love you too," I smiled in the kisses.

The End