Venomous

The next morning, I was in economy class which is one of coach's classes. As I took notes from the chalkboard I heard a conversation from across the room. Stiles, Scott and Jackson talking, I didn't understand how was able to hear it.
"Paralyzed from the neck down, do you know what that is like?" Jackson said.
"I'm familiar with the sensation," Stiles said.
"Why would they test you, why would they think it's you" Scott said turning around to face Jackson.
"How, should I know." Jackson said.
"They're going to test Stella," Stiles stated.
"Not only her," Jackson said.
"Lydia too," Stiles said and Jackson nodded.
"All I know is, I heard them mention their names and Chemistry." Jackson said as he started listening to coach.
"How do we know it's not them," Scott said facing Stiles.
"Because I looked into their eyes I saw pure evil and when I look into Stella, eyes. I don't see any evil." Stiles stated.
"What about Lydia,"
"40% on a good day," Stiles pointed out.
"That's not good argument, Stiles." Scott said.
"I know, but it can't be them." I clutched my hands against my head, squeezed my eyes shut. Feeling like about to scream. When I opened my eyes I saw Stiles and Scott looking at me. I rush out the classroom, as the bell rings. I walk into my next class clean myself up as I take a seat at one of the lab tables. When I take out my notebook, I look up to see Stiles and Scott walk in. They both took a seat next to me and I just rolled my eyes.

Mr. Harris had us gone in pairs that we'll see if more than one brain is better than one. I stayed in my seat as Scott was moved with Erica.
"That doesn't bother you," Pointing to Scott where I see Erica hands on Scott's thigh.
"Why would it?" Allison responded.
"Right? forgot you don't get jealous," I said remembering she doesn't get jealous about anything, since she doesn't see the point. When the ding chirped as Allison got up to the next station.
"Stella, don't talk to Erica or Isaac." Allison stated looking me in the eyes.
"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Just don't," I gave a nod. When Scott took a seat next to me, quickly before anyone took a seat next to me.
"Are you okay?" Scott asked.
"Yeah, other than everyone starring at me. I'm fine."
"Right" as it was time to switch again, Stiles tried to seat next to me but Isaac beat me to it.

"I don't think we officially met, I'm Isaac." He said introducing himself.
"I've heard of you, Isaac the new werewolf in town." I smirked.
"You're not just good looks," Isaac smiled.
"I know more than you think," I winked.
"Time, if you did the measurements right, you should have a crystal. If, so you can eat it." Harris said, I picked up the Crystal and about to leak it.
"STELLA!" Scott called.
"What?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing," Scott said and licked the crystal, I had a sour face reaction on my face.
"Man, that's gross." I said.

When after class, Stiles, Allison, Jackson drag me and Lydia through the school to Scott's house with no explanation. Other than we are studying with no books. Stiles looks the door.
"There's been a few break in's around the neighbourhood." Stiles said as he also grabs the door blocking the doorknob.
"And a murder," Lydia and I nodded.

Jackson and Lydia went into Melissa's room to talk.
"Are we gonna study or are we going stand here all day?" I asked as Stiles and Allison looked at me.
"We are just waiting for Scott," Stiles said.
"We're not here, to study are we?" Allison shook her head.
"No, we're not." Allison said. When we all heard growling, Allison and Stiles told me to stay behind and find room to hide in.
"Someone's trying to come into the house, go and hide until the growling stops," Allison warned and I nodded. I dashed to Scott's room, I looked around and headed into Scott's bathroom. I locked the door and slide down and covered my mouth, trying not to make a sound. When I heard sirens in the distance, no growls. I came out from hiding as I walk out of the house. I see, Derek, Boyd, Erica and Isaac on the ground when I see my friends back facing me.
"You know Scott, you can't stop me." Derek said
"Well, I can hold you off until the cops get here," Scott said, I assume that Lydia called them in fear. When they look up to see a lizard looking monster.

I walk on to the porch with Lydia.
"Can someone tell me, what the hell is going on?" Lydia stated.
"And, what the hell was that thing?" I asked
"Stella? Lydia?" We both nodded.
"It's Jackson," Scott stated looking up.