5. Prince Traashid and the Sunshine Boy

I convinced my (new) parents that I have to go to the library.

Their first expression was that of pure shock and then a second later it was of pure horror.

Like, do they think I'm going to bombard the entire library or something? Seriously!
.
.
.

But..... This character actually did that thing.

She actually burned an entire house of a commoner lady who tried to flirt with the Prince.

The commoner lady was stupid enough to do that in front of this psychopath but to blow up her entire house???

Where does she even get those explosives from??

Anyway, I gave them some reasons like I just developed a curiosity as to what books were like in the Library and stuff like that.
They agreed, only after I agreed to take 10 freaking knights and 5 fire soldiers with me.

They weren't willing to take the risk of leaving this psycho out on the street which I would have agreed with if her soul was in this body.

But oh well, I'm going to the library and that's all it matters.

They were supposed to drop me off in the front of the Royal Library.

The carriage door opened and a knight bowed down with his hand up for me to take.

We were in front of the library.

I took his hands and when I was about to step down, I accidentally stepped on my dress and almost fell down. (Why are the dresses here so fucking long and heavy??)

Luckily he caught me.

He looked at me with an arched eyebrow. Surprised.

It's not every day you see a noble lady (who has been attending lessons for her conduct and manners since she was a baby) trip on her own dress.

"Oh! I just got dizzy again." I lied, clutching my head.

"Should we take you back to the mansion, Lady Adailia?" Asked the Knight.

"Oh-no its fine." I said and waved him off, quickly climbing out of the carriage.

The carriage was a shade of pink and white ( I don't know why this kid is so obsessed with pink) but pretty with golden handles and wheels.

It was personally designed for her.

The Knight followed me till the entry gate of the library.

"You may take your leave." I said in a calm and composed voice.

The knight hesitated. It was obvious he got the instructions not to leave my side.

But I'd like my privacy while reading.

"I don't like to repeat myself." I said sternly, and the knight finally bowed and left and so did the others who followed him.

The guard opened the door for the library and I gasped as soon as I set a foot in.

Huge was an understatement.

Books here. Books there.

I'd love to spend the rest of my life here.

I walked towards the nearest shelf, reading the titles of the books.

Now, I'm supposed to find a book about souls and magic but it was very distracting when the first full shelf was dedicated to intense romance books.

I finally found a shelf which had books which I've been looking for.

I pulled out a book titled, ' Back from the dead'.