53. I Love You Too

"Choi, hurry-"

"Shut the fuck up Obelia!" I screamed at the man beyond the door.

"Your majesty, please calm down, we need to get you-", " CALM DOWN?!" I screamed at Elsa who was trying to get me in a tight dress, "YOU GUYS KEEP ME STARVING AND EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM?!"

The maids looked ready to piss themselves and I was fuming with anger.

They again tried to put me in a tight dress but I scrambled away from them, glaring at all of them.

"You guys just gave me soup last night but I stayed quiet thinking I'll eat something the next morning. But NO! You just wake me up at four in the morning for some stupid water pouring ritual with priests and shit! And now that I'm finally free, you want me to fit into this bloody air-sucking dress and expect me to cooperate with you all!?" I burst out.

They all looked hesitant and guilty as the door opened and Raashid came in with a butler and his assistant, August, behind him.

"Sit down." Raashid said softly and I obliged, pouting a bit.

Then he motioned his butler who placed a bowl full of Ramen with dumplings at the side in front of me and I looked up at Raashid with bright thankful eyes.

"Thank God!" I said, pulling him down by his hand and placing a quick peck on his cheek while the maid looked hesitant and worried, "Y-Your majesty, her majesty can't have a meal s-since-", "Let her eat." He said simply and the maids shut up while I sneered at them.

I took the chopsticks and started stuffing my face with the noodles before groaning, "This is why I'm marrying you." I moaned while Raashid snorted, sitting down next to me on the couch as August handed him a document.

Yes, today was the day I was getting married.

To an Emperor of an Empire in a novel.

Its been two years and a half since I became Raashid's fiancee. Or rather he sort of tricked me into it but I've accepted the reality long ago and just went with the flow.

The first month of being his fiancee was hell.

I had to wake up at 5 every morning and go to sleep after 11. I even fainted once due to overexertion making Raashid and my family freak out.

Mother, father and Aiden were shocked when I came home that day with Raashid and announced that we were engaged.

Mother actually fainted after hearing that and father and Aiden didn't speak a single word for two days straight.

But after the reality sunk into their brains, they realised that they can't do much about the situation since Raashid is the Emperor and instead, focussed on reducing my tuition hours since I was out before they woke up and in after they slept.

And they managed to do it.

The tutors and trainers soon realised that I'm smart since I was able to finish and solve assignments and classwork quicker than a normal person.

Hence from the second month, my schedule became less hectic and classes started from 8 in the morning and ended at 8 in the night.

Raashid wasn't any less busy and the two of us barely had any time together.

But he would still somehow manage to sneak out, dumping all the work on poor August (who was his newly appointed secretary at that time) and come see me.

After around half a year later, we finally started spending a bit more time with each other, just hanging out and talking together.

I didn't know when it was that I exactly started loving him but I liked him more and more every day before completely falling in love with him.