6. Still in the Library

I was peacefully seated on an special seat (especially made nobles) in the canteen and the food I ordered was getting prepared.

I ordered something random, I am not that picky about food but Adailia was. And that's why the knight confirmed my order 5 times and whispered something to the chef who paled but nodded.

When the food came, I gracefully cut the beef and ate it. I was surprised when I was able to eat properly with a knife and fork when I ate breakfast in this world for the first time (since I mostly used chopsticks previously) .

It was like Adailia's body knew what to do. I subconsciously chose the correct size of the fork and the spoon.

After I finished my lunch I made my way to the restroom and then again to reading books.

It was finally after sunset that the Knights were begging me to return back to the mansion. I wanted to stay here for a little more time searching for more books ( since I couldn't get any useful information from the 3 books I went through) but agreed with them cause my stomach was starting to make noises.

And this continued for the next five days. I would go there as soon as I finished my breakfast and come back just before dinner.

On the second day, I again encountered Prince Traashid. Both of us pulled a disgusted face and I made an effort to greet him but he ignored me as usual.

Just yesterday I finished going through every shelf in the library (not exactly reading, just skimming through and going through the titles. I am not superhuman to read every fucking book in this library) and found a treasure hidden behind some economics book.

It was a book titled, 'The Knights Night'. After reading 10 pages I came to the conclusion that this world's BL section is incredible.

But it was already very late so I had to leave. But today I woke up extra early so that I could spend the entire day reading BL.

After dropping me off at the library, the 3 knights ( yes, I finally got rid of the rest!!) began to walk around the common garden built outside the library.

I quickly made my way to the last shelf and took the book out I plopped down on the ground and opened the book to read.

I frowned. These pink bangs we're getting in my eyes. Usually, the maids would push my bangs back in plates but today I told them to hurry up and they let the bangs be.

I didn't have bangs in my previous life cause I couldn't focus otherwise.

I removed the rubber band, my hair now left loose, and quickly tied my bangs so that they weren't falling in my eyes.

I opened the book again and started reading. After 18 chapters, the things started to get smoky and hot.

Oo la la ~~

"What are you reading?"

"Waaaaa!!!" I jumped from shock and shut the book as I looked up at the source of the voice.

A handsome face with shining aura came into view.

It's Traashid.

Oh my God! Was I so lost while reading that I didn't even notice him walking in?

He is the Male lead, for heavens sake!! You can even sense his presence from a mile.

"What is his highness doing here?" I countered, trying to change the topic and calm myself down.

"None of your business." He replied.

"Exactly." I muttered.

The prince frowned and let out a sigh, " I am here to get some books on Economic Cooperation." As he said that he did not look at my face and he had a weird expression on his face.