41. Flirty Much?

Hayden Wynknight...

.....Hayden Wynknight

.Hayden Wynknight.

"Do I get the lady's name or.. " Hayden said, snapping me out of my daze, "should I just call you darling~?" he said smirking as I blinked before bowing down, "Adailia de Perinius. Pleasure meeting you, your highness."

"Oh please call me Hayden." Hayden said before winking as I stared at him with a blank face.

I knew he was madly in love with Adailia but isn't it going a bit too fast? Like we literally just met a minute ago and he is already here giving me bedroom eyes.

What's the problem though?

My conscience told me,

He would be madly in love with Adailia sooner or later. You should probably just go with the flow if you want to end up with this hot piece of a man.

Uh-huh. Correction. Hot piece of a child. The guy is still young and if I made a move on him, I'll again feel like a pedophile.

Well, the child will become a man sometime in his life.

"Umm... Lord Wynknight, I hope you enjoy your stay in Ob-", "Hayden. Call me Hayden." Hayden said, suddenly getting all close to my face.

Before I could say anything about how he was invading my personal space, I heard someone coughing very loudly in an obviously fake manner.

I turned my head to see Father coughing very loudly as Aiden was rubbing his back.

"Adailia, I think I'm dying." Father said coughing, as Aiden faked a shocked expression, "No! Father! Adailia, let's get him to the nurse!" He said before supporting father and giving Hayden a 'stay away from my sister' eyes.

I nodded, thankful for their intervention, "Umm." I looked back at Hayden who was smirking at me with amused eyes, "Later, Lord Wynknight." I bowed and he said, "Later Sweetheart." And winked at me before I left for one of the gardens in the palace with Father and Aiden.

"Ahh! I wanna gouge his eyes out with my pen!" Aiden said frustratedly as father straightened up as soon as we were out of Hayden's view. "And I wanna chop his tongue off, with the rest of his body and feed it to the fishes in our pond." He said as a vein in his forehead popped.

I snorted.

Once you get past the fact that they can actually to that, listening to their threats is damn funny.

"You old man!" Mother suddenly came from behind us and slapped father's back, "From all the time you could've chosen to die! How can you do that to her!?! Adailia was finally getting a chance to enjoy her life!"

Father winced and Aiden glared at mother, "'Getting a chance to enjoy her life' ?! Mother please! That guy was just trying to get together with her in a room and then break her heart the next morning!", he said.

"How can you say that? You don't know anything about him! What if he was genuinely interested in Adailia and just wanted to get to know her?" Mother retorted.

"He is from the West Kingdom, honey. The WEST!", Father exclaimed, "Royals over there are allowed to have as many concubines as they wish. Both, the King and the Queen of the west have over ten concubines! I'm not sending my daughter to that place!"