Fun Facts

These are just some random things about this story.

1. The last names of the main characters were taken from some comics I read because I wanted them to be fancy without straining my brain much. 'De Alger Obelia' was taken from Who made me a Princess. 'Wynknight' was taken from The reason why Raeliana ended up at the Duke's mansion. And 'de Perinius' was taken from a reincarnation novel I read The Lady is a stalker.

2. The line 'Blessings and glory upon the sun of Obelia' is also taken from Who made me a Princess and so was the name of the Empire 'Obelia'. 'Peruka' was taken from a manhwa called Why are you doing this, my Duke? And I couldn't find any other names for the rest of the kingdoms so I just wrote southern kingdom and west kingdom. (I'm so uncreative, lmao)

3. Raashid became reincarnated after chapter 20. In the beginning, he was just our usual non-reincarnated male lead, but then I just made him reincarnated too since Adailia would be able to relate with him and that would help her to fall in love with him.

4. The Reaper's behaviour was modelled on TR [Toilet Reaper (that's his name, lol), one of my all-time favourite characters] from the webtoon 'Oh! Holy'. The entire ring thing and 'handsome reaper please appear' concept was taken from 'Oh! Holy' (My uncreativeness shows itself again).

5. I usually think of the characteristics of a character before imagining them. So when I first thought of Caiden's character, he kind of reminded me of Adrien (from Miraculous Ladybug). That's why he has blonde hair and green eyes and is called the 'sunshine child'.

6. I wanted to make Hayden cheat on Seanna in the Epilogue but then I was like, 'let's not destroy this girl's life more than I already have'. But I'm still contemplating whether to make Hayden cheat on her or not in the second book. It depends on how the plot develops for Georgina's story. Aaaaand this may be considered as a spoiler for MY THRONE but if shits go down for Seanna in that book, I've kept Mari single just for that.

7. At some point of time, I wanted to end up Mari and Caiden together but I decided against it cause I didn't know how readers would react.

8. Actually, the scene where Adailia punches Hayden was not supposed to happen. Adailia is not exactly a violent person so they were just supposed to insult and scream at each other. But I've been wanting to punch Hayden so bad during those days, so I kind of did.

9. When I thought of Hayden's character, my mind instantly imagined Helio (I don't know what is wrong with my mind like Helio is so cool). It was just that his eyes are so pretty and give off psychotic vibes (again, something is wrong with my mind). I'm so sorry for my Heli baby, he and that douche bag had to share the same face, if only I could draw *sighs while struggling to draw a straight line with a ruler*

10. I purposely named the ML 'Raashid' because I wanted to add 'T' in front of his name to make it 'Traashid'. The idea was clearly inspired from the readers of 'The Remarried Empress' calling Rashta 'Trashta' which she is (she is my most hated antagonist ever, she even beat Dolores Umbridge. I never thought it was possible to hate a fictional character with such burning passion before she existed).

11. Seanna wasn't supposed to lose her mana. But I didn't know what to do with that stone so I just made her lose her mana and then made Adailia give that stone to her.

12. I never thoroughly thought of the storyline. I just randomly started writing it one day because I didn't have a nice reincarnation story to read. I made it the way I would love to read a reincarnation book (a typical cliche) and only gave it a good thought when I was in the middle of it and realised that people are actually reading it.

And the important info, I'm going to start writing some extras or bonus chapters after this (yay for all of you!). The one I'm currently writing is 'The First Official Date' where Raashid and Adailia go on their first date (and trust me you don't want to miss on this one🤣). I will publish it sometime this week.

See you guys in the next extra!! <3