Arc 2 Chapter 22: The CEO Is My Lover

After the incident with Rey, V-tech continued to grow. 

【Story progression: -98%】

Even though Sage allowed Rey to keep the secret files of V-tech, Sage was already 100 steps in head, if he tried to implement the stolen technology data it wouldn't harm V-tech at all. After all Sage already had plans for creating better tech. 

Luckily, Rey hadn't done such a thing yet, or even revealed her identity to the world. This was good as she still wanted Jun to stay in the spotlight.

During this time, Sage also filed an arrest warrant against Zana for stealing and selling private data, if she was successful in putting her away then she could fully guarantee that the FL and ML would not fall in love.

Unfortunately, because of the female lead's halo, she had yet to be captured and arrested...

Meanwhile, Jun had been working even harder than usual while also becoming quite sticky.

Sage wanted to hire another secretary as she still had plans to find him a lover or fiance after all that's why she kept him in the spotlight, unfortunately every time she brought up the subject the next meal would always be super spicy...

Finally, tired of him always being so close, Sage decided to hasten her search of finding him a partner. 

Luckily they were in the modern world, so this time finding a suitable partner would be 100 times easier. 

Sitting at her desk she spoke to the figure directly behind her.

"Jun, what is your type?"

"Huh?"

"What type of person do you like?" The Villain Stoically looked at her muse.

"Why do you want to know? Do you perhaps want to know so that you can seduce me?" Jun large hands embraced Sage from behind as he gave a cheeky smile. 

He had gotten more bold with his actions after listening in on Sage and Rey. After all, now he was certain Sage wouldn't so easily abandon him.

Sage tiredly sighed, deciding to register his words and actions as teasing she paid no mind to it as she continued to work, ignoring him until he responded to her question.

Jun lightly smiled as his eyes shone towards Sage. "Someone who is emotionless but strangely gentle, with misty dark eyes. Someone who is strong and beautiful. Someone who always loves and devours everything I cook." 

Paying no mind, Sage jotted down what he said. 

His interests were a bit... strange. Who liked emotionless girls? However, finding someone who would eat all of Jun's cooking would be no problem, after all it was always delicious, well except for the bitter and spicy food...

"I see, anything else?" Sage asked while silently jotting down how she needed to find a girl who even liked spicy and bitter dishes...

"No." Jun smiled reaching out and kissing the back of Sage's hand. 

Recently he had been doing this as well as other things but Sage chose to ignore it all as she quickly took back her hand. Jun countered her response by speaking.

"And what about you, what type of man do you like?"

"Hmmm, why do you want to know?" Sage's indifferent eyes looked up at Jun.

"So I can seduce you." Jun shamelessly spoke.

Sage's emotionless face almost cracked as she heard his strange response.