Arc 4 Chapter 12: Undying Love

After going back outside, S immediately pulled Jun from his sitting meditation.

"Ha you may be an ugly mutt but since you're my disciple I won't have you disgracing me. Come." 

Without explaining any further she turned away and began walking to the south.

Hearing the woman's cruel words Jun began following but said nothing as his dark eyes watched S's back with bitter disdain. 

Slightly turning S saw the young man's displeased disposition, suddenly she grabbed her disciple by the collar. "Ha? You're eyes still dare to hold defiance? Here I thought I beat it out of you." With a cruel smile she looked down at the young man.

Knowing his Sensei Jun slightly kneeled as he shifted his dark eyes downwards. With a deep chilling voice he "apologetically" spoke.  "Forgive this ill-mannered disciple, I know my wrongs."

S's eyes shone with satisfaction as she let go. "Good."

Like this S turned and continued to walk forward while Jun silently followed. Only after they made there way to the south side of the summit did S stop and unsheathe her blade.

Turning back to Jun she once again cruelly spoke. "Today is your lucky day my pathetic disciple, it shall be one of the few times you get to travel before I ultimately decide to kill you, for today I need supplies in the south city of Fey."

Quickly S took the unsheathed blade in her hands and applied a technique to it as it began to float.

Jun looked at the floating sword with slight amusement. Although he was occasionally allowed to use S's sword in sparring, he had yet to own his own sword and learn such a technique, silently he focused on it.

S continued to make the sword float as her back faced Jun, just as she finished steadying the technique and planned to hop on top of the sword, a wave of fatigue suddenly hit her.

Unfortunately the Villain hadn't realized just how weak her body was becoming, after her morning spar with Jun it seemed her Qi was already depleted. 

"Ah." Feeling her vision start to blur she almost stumbled back, luckily due to her fast reflexes she caught herself before Jun noticed.

Still her body was growing weak and the Villain knew it, as it stood now, she lacked the power to fly the sword all the way to Fey city.

"If I recuperate my body with herbs, I should be fine for awhile." The Villain silently thought while concentrating on her meridians. However the Villain knew now was not the time to get herbs...

Thinking this she turned her attention to Jun.

"Hey Mutt, it seems you have yet to learn this floating sword technique... So today I will graciously teach you." She stopped the sword from floating and instead tossed it over to Jun.

If she couldn't fly, she would simply teach Jun too, after all it was a valuable technique he could certainly benefit from learning it.

Getting into teaching mode the Villain seriously spoke. "Relax your mind and concentrate on your Qi, imagine the sword is apart of your body and concentrate the flow of your energy into it. When you've made a stable connection then you can start focusing on the direction you want to go."

Jun took the sword into his hands and thought about the instructions, concentrating it wasn't long before the sword floated up into the air smoothly. 

The Villain didn't think much about it, but if anyone else had been watching the scene they would have been astounded at how fast Jun was able to pick up the complex technique!