Arc 4 Chapter 34: Undying Love

The Villain woke up with a slight stir, she felt a warm comforting sensation surrounding her hand as the morning rays of light streamed through the room.

"Warm..." The Villain lightly thought before opening her eyes confused, looking down she noticed Jun's hand resting on her's.

Remembering the passionate words said last night she had the immediate thought to pull away before awkwardly being confronted. 

However as her eyes glanced down at the sitting Jun she noticed he was stuck deep in meditation.

Instead of drawing attention to herself she decided it would be best to simply appear as if she was still asleep.

This way she could avoid any more of Jun's strange words for a little while longer.

Right before closing her eyes again she noticed a familiar looking book resting beside him, the book was placed face down on the wooden floor as if Jun had been in the middle of reading.

Seeing this the Villain's eyes slightly squinted. "He's... actually reading it."

She hadn't expected Jun to be so invested, he seemed to truly treasure the book and read over it's contents...

Once again the Villain remembered all of Jun's words from the night before her face darkened.

"Time to close my eyes." 

She would completely ignore it.

Still her mind couldn't help but linger on the words said the previous night as her serious face threatened to crack, how was she supposed to answer such a serious confession?!

Something like this had never happened to the Villain before... (AN: She's been confessed to before in different worlds but never very seriously)

If she was confessed to so seriously how was she supposed to respond?

She had seen many serious confessions like it in previous worlds but it had always been from the point of view of the ML and FL, if it was like that then the woman would of course reply happily with a yes and the new couple would be all lovey dovey.

But she was the Villain, she couldn't imagine such a scene for herself...

Moreover no matter what, death was imminent in this world and she couldn't avoid it, only a god could break such a vicious cycle.

"Ha how ridiculous..." For the Villain knew that the only god on her side at this point was a god of misfortune.

Yes for she was unlucky, terribly unlucky, what other reason could she have been condemned to such a vicious fate?

Had she truly done something so terrible to warrant all the pain? 

No. 

She was certain she hadn't.

Long ago she would often think over such things and no matter what she would always come to the conclusion that she hadn't.

That could only mean she had a terrible god of misfortune on her side, or better yet... the despicable god Jupiter.

The Villain's eyes grew dark just thinking about the name, unconsciously her hand beneath Jun's slightly clenched.

"...Sun?" Suddenly the new name nervously echoed out in the quiet room.

The Villain instantly grew stiff.

Jun had continually called her the unfamiliar name last night, however at the time the Villain simply refused to answer.