Arc 4 Chapter 29: Undying Love

S flew far with Huizhen, she held tightly onto his back due to weakness.

As they flew the Villain hoped to head towards the direction of the FL and ML, like this she inwardly spoke to the system.

"Triple six locate Liu Wei and Lei Mei."

The system grew delayed as it hesitated to speak.

The Villain was used to this so she once again repeated the words in her mind. "Triple six locate Liu Wei and Lei Mei."

Finally the system responded but not with the answer the Villain wanted to hear.

 【*Ding: Unable to locate.】

"Tch, this broken system." 

The Villain couldn't die until the world reached -100% or +100%, but it had still only progressed to 85%.

She couldn't speed up the progress unless she met with the FL and ML, the one's who would inevitable kill her.

So if she couldn't find Liu Wei and Lei Mei yet, then what was she to do?

She wasn't allowed to die until the plot was completed or broken.

Th Villain tiredly rubbed her eyes, she knew she couldn't fix the system, she simply had to wait a bit and plan her next course of action. 

Like this she told Huizhen to simply fly east towards an abandoned area, he obliged as he continued to silently fly the sword.

It was many hours and dawn before they finally stopped at the edge of a large forest.

Finally Huizhen floated down to the ground as S weakly jumped down.

Although she was not injured her body was to the point of exhaustion from the previous event, not to mention her soul was still slightly pained from the failed soul binding technique.

"Even though I wanted to see the FL and the ML as soon as possible, I suppose I can wait a bit longer." 

S stretched her legs on the cold grassy ground before looking towards Huizhen and contemplating.

The Villain was thankful that he had helped her this far but knew he shouldn't follow her any longer, after all he was the 2ML. 

He was still somewhat reluctant to kill her.

Moreover if he continued to follow her he would inevitably meet the FL and forever fall into an unrequited love. 

He had already delayed meeting her due to cultivating in the mountains for the past three years, however if he continued to follow her they would surely meet.

She had seen it in many worlds and always felt bad for the man who couldn't attain the woman he loved. 

Yes, the 2ML was an existence similar to her's, just like how she could never obtain a win as the villain, he could never obtain the one he desired.

Although she did not normally care to intervene in such things Huizhen had greatly helped her, to repay him she thought to save him from his unfortunate fate. 

With this thought in mind she gently spoke. "I am sorry to have made you concerned with me all these years. Thank you for your help but you shouldn't be the one to kill me."

Huizhen was startled from S's words. "What?"

"Ha I can see you are still reluctant to kill me, but I deserve death... there is a man who wishes revenge, he is another survivor from the Qiangda sect accompanied by a woman, he is an accomplished cultivator they re both at the fourth stage..."