Arc 3 Chapter 17: Royal Knight

She Suddenly felt a chill run down her spine.

Before she could look, a familiar body tightly embraced her from behind.

'Ah.' She stood frozen stiff, not knowing what to do.

Why hadn't she noticed him? How had he already found and caught her?

"You're wrong! You're not old! There is no one more beautiful than you or more suited for me! Never say that you will help me get someone else! Even if you do, I will never leave your side, so don't ever leave me!" Jun desperately embraced his princess in his arms refusing to let go. He wouldn't let go, not until he heard her confirmation.

'...ah he's still going on about the excuse I used.'

Still Sylvia stayed quiet in his embrace knowing she couldn't promise such things. After all, she planned to set him up with the FL and afterwards she would leave the world.

Moreover, she still felt a pinch of guilt from lying to him about staying in the last world...

As Jun looked at her staying silent his mind began to twist, no matter what he wouldn't let her go without an answer, rather, he would never let her go regardless. Even if she didn't love him, even if she hated him, he didn't want to ever see her leave. 

Still he wished to hear her say it, to hear her say that she would never part from him. He felt like he needed her to say those words, that if he didn't, insanity would creep up on him, that he would begin to do things he never thought capable of doing.

"Don't leave me." Jun whispered sounding more stressed as he continued to embrace her in his tight grasp.

"No need to get so serious, let's talk about this later? " Sylvia tried to brush off Jun's words as she struggled out of his embrace.

She began slipping out but before she could escape Jun pulled her in even tighter encasing her in his arms and blocking any means of escape.

"Promise me, please... don't...don't, don't leave me!" This time Jun's voice sounded on the edge of breaking as he desperately pleaded to Sylvia.

Sylvia paused, she didn't want to answer, she wanted to stay silent and pretend she heard nothing, but as she saw Jun's dark depressed eyes start to well up she found herself unable to stay quiet.

"F-first, you have to promise to cook for me for the rest of my life..." Sylvia didn't think Jun would agree to such an outrageous selfish request, after all he was now the King. 

It was fine when he was knight as cooking was a skill most learned anyways, however a king couldn't be seen cooking as that would be ridiculous.

This is what Sylvia thought ... however Jun immediately ruined Sylvia's expectations.

"Of course! I already planned too." 

"..."

Jun swiftly cupped both of Sylvia's hands and began seductively placing light kisses on them as though to remind her of his oath years ago. He held her hands in his, just tight enough so as to ensure that she couldn't break free.

"As I already said, I will give you the world if you so desire."

"..."

"Now... you have to promise me!" Jun boldly looked into Sylvia's cold eyes.

She stayed silent.

His eyes started to well up.

"...I promise... I won't leave you..." Calmly Sylvia made the vow however she completely avoided Jun's gaze as she looked down...

A hint of darkness flashed through Jun's eyes, but just as it appeared it disappeared as Jun gave a gentle smile.

"Now, promise to Marry M-" Before Jun could finish his sentence, Sylvia used her hands to block his words.

This time she would not be swayed.

Even if she had momentarily been swept along, she refused to let him continue to dictate the pace.

Her mind quickly raced for a reply.

"In three days... In three days time meet me in the rose garden at night and we will further discuss this matter..." Sylvia fully returned to her cold self.

Jun took the hand that was blocking his mouth and kneeled down like a knight, giving it a light kiss. "Yes, my princess."

Even if he was a King, he was first and foremost Sylvia's knight, whatever request she had he would almost always obey it.

"Good, now get back to your duties. If not, people will start to blame me for your poor work ethics as King."

Jun clenched his fist. "Whoever dare's would be beheaded!"

Sylvia had only meant it as a joke, but Jun took it seriously as his eyes started to become twisted at the thought.

Instead of answering him, Sylvia coldly started to walk away, pretending as though she had never heard Jun's previous ridiculous statement.

As Jun watched Sylvia walk away he wanted to continue standing beside his cold Princess, but he knew she would only get more angry if he didn't get back to work. 

Reluctantly he parted, returning back to the throne room. 

All the while constantly thinking about what sweets to make to seduce his princess in three nights time.

*Desert Note: Sorry I wasn't able to post this chapter for awhile. As my followers may know, I was in the process of moving so I was extremely busy, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

(Arc 1)

Jun: "Stay by my side!"

The Villain:  *Ignore

(Arc 2)

Jun: "I love you!"

The Villain: *Ignore

(Arc 3)

Jun: Let's get married!

The Villain: *Ignore

(Later on...)

Jun: *with crazy eyes "Let me chain you to my side!"

The Villain: *Ignore! *Ignore! *Ignore!

Jun: "Do you hate me?"

The Villain: *Ign-

Jun: *teary eyed*

The Villain: *lightly. "Definitely not."