Arc 4 Chapter 7: Undying Love

When the teen opened his eyes he saw the wooden roof of a little shack.

For a moment he believed he was back in the old rotting hut at the Qiangda sect, thinking this  his heart sank but as he looked closer he realized the ceiling was different. 

Suddenly he recalled all that had happened with the scary beauty in silk black robes calling herself S. Although he had heard a little about her existence prior, he didn't know much about her except for the fact that she was infamous. 

Now he seemed to be taken to an unknown location by her...

He thought about the previous injuries he had received from his fellow sect members and the pain he had felt before passing out, surprisingly now the pain was all gone. What was even more surprising was how rejuvenated he felt. 

His whole body felt warmed and energized, as though he was sitting outside amidst the warm morning sun.

However as he grew more aware of his surroundings he suddenly caught sight of something that filled him with a deep sense of dread.

The one who had brought and imprisoned him in this place lay fast asleep on the covers beside him!

His heart constricted as his face grew bitter, but as his eyes adjusted to the peaceful sleeping woman he suddenly couldn't help but grow entranced...

The sleeping woman's black hair was slightly tousled as it flowed like a beautiful black waterfall down her back, trickling around her thin shoulders.

Her appearance was deeply calming while a small ray of sunlight landed on her face making her long sleeping eyelashes and red lips appear especially eye-catching in the sun's rays.

Although she wasn't particularly stunning, her beauty now suddenly seemed blinding to the young man, it was as if she was radiating the warm sunlight herself.

Yes, even her simple presence was enough to give the young man a sense of warmth and life as his heart beat swiftly, it was a feeling he had never experienced in his entire life.

He suddenly had the urge to protect such a delicate warmth, it seemed... fragile, like it could break at any moment. 

Scared the adolescent sucked in a cold breath, nervously he reached out his hand to simply cup the woman's warm looking cheek.

However before he could make contact, a pair of cold dark eyes opened wide to stare at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" The Villain suddenly leapt back with suspicion, having just woken up she was slightly hazy on what had happened.

As she eyed the young man's bewildered gaze she suddenly realized her mistake.

"Damn I actually fell asleep?!" She inwardly thought.

After all as a powerful immortal cultivator she wasn't supposed to need sleep, so she hadn't accounted for such a thing. It seemed after transferring too much Qi to the boy her body  grew weakened and fell into such a state. She would need to be more mindful of this in the future.

What was more, after she realized this fact she suddenly heard a notification ring out in her head.

【*Ding, Story Progress: +10% 】

It seemed like the ML Liu Wei, had just gotten back from his journey and discovered the massacre, the world had already progressed to 1/10.

Knowing this the Villain knew she had no extra time to waste, quickly she collected herself from her distracted thoughts and donned a villainous grin.