Arc 4 Chapter 22: Undying Love

Was he truly unaware or simply faking it? Although it had been a few weeks since she had caught him awake, suspicion still remained in the Villain's heart.

Even though she had left no signs behind regarding the tea's property was it possible that Jun had somehow figured it out...? (AN: Remember the Villain never actually left behind any hints regarding the tea, the only reason Jun discovered it was because he recognized his Sensei's scent to be the same one in his dreams, this later lead him to the realization of the tea. The Villain has no base for her suspicions except that he woke up the one night.)

No, just like before she didn't need to think about such things.

She refused to think any deeper.

Although the Villain wouldn't admit it, she wasn't fully ready to confront her suspicions, instead she simply ignored any signs while she turned her mind to other thoughts. 

"What is the progress for this world?"

The system remained slow before giving out a ding notification.

【*Ding, Story Progress: +76% 】

The world had been steadfastly progressing towards the Villain's demise, yes her three years teaching Jun were almost up.

With this thought she began to get dressed for the morning.

After putting on her daily black robes she slowly walked out of the wooden hut and stood still as she sighed. "You have already been observing for a few days now, how long do you intend to wait and watch in the shadows?" 

It was then that a familiar man walked out from the shadowy shade of the surrounding trees, it was a man S was very familiar with.

"Huizhen." 

The familiar man had arrived only a few days prior, he had been shocked to learn that the disciple his former Sensei had taken in was still safe and intact, more than that, the young man was doing surprisingly well!

The young man's Qi was already at the third stage foundation, a level extremely high for someone who had simply started cultivating less then three years ago, yes it was almost unheard of!

Especially since the young man had previously started out as a waste.

Had his former Sensei truly continued giving the young man her Qi every night...

Although Huizhen had witnessed it for the past few nights it was still hard for him to believe.

Even though Huizhen had chosen to trust and believe in his former Sensei about three years ago, he never would have thought that she would actually make good on her promises.

That's why he had continued to cultivate all this time. 

For three years he had stayed in the mountains and continued to meditate, cultivating his Qi every day for the day his former Sensei once again betrayed him.

Cultivating for the day he would one day have to kill his master...

But now things were slightly different, his former Sensei was changing.

He had thought the woman had been incapable of changing, but when she took in another disciple he felt a glimmer of hope. 

He had had his Sensei in a way stolen away from him by the dark arts, he thought she had long ago disappeared.

He was certain one day he'd have to kill his former master.

However now the woman before him had once again become a proper Sensei.